Graduate Engineer Recruitment at Padua Petroleum Nigeria Limited
Padua Petroleum Nigeria Limited (PPNL) is an indigenous company established to provide a unique range of services to the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry.
We venture into this industry with the objective of building on existing limited in- country capacity. In view of the enormous opportunities which abound in the Oil and Gas industry in Nigeria and the new findings in other African countries, there is need for more indigenous players to fill the yawning gap by providing competitiveness and quality service delivery to the industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Graduate Engineer
Job Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- Understanding project requirements and completing all duties assigned by the Supervisor
- Shadowing senior staff members, asking questions, and assisting wherever possible.
- Raising concerns and making suggestions for improvement where appropriate.
- Conducting research and traveling to sites (where necessary).
- Observing health and safety regulations at all times.
- Participating in meetings and attending workshops and other training initiatives.
- Analyzing data and writing reports according to specifications.
- Taking notes and sharing your findings with your Supervisor and other relevant stakeholders.
- Establishing professional relationships with staff.
- Maintaining a high degree of professionalism and diligence.
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering is required.
- A minimum of 1 to 2 years experience.
- A keen eye on all relevant safety objectives and legal requirements
- Interpret clients requirements
- Identify engineering problems and ensure solutions are implemented
- Evaluate, organize and prioritize workload within a schedule
- Liaise with third party contractors to ensure all equipment is fit for the purpose
- Optional Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) trainer certification is desirable.
- Advanced MS Office skills and Time Management skills is required.
- Familiarity with rules, regulations, best practices and performance standards
- Ability to work with multiple discipline projects
- Project management and supervision skills
- Decision-making ability and leadership skills
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the email
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Job Vacancies at Kloverharris Limited
- Ongoing Recruitment at Efficacy Construction Company
- Engineering Stores Assistant Job at GZ Industries
- Mechanical Engineer Job at Colton Industries
- Field Engineer Job at Luxsit Integration
- Project Engineer Job at Technoton limited
- Backend Engineer Job at Sendchamp
- Ongoing Recruitment at TeeJay Motors Nigeria Limited
- IT Security Engineer Job at Growth in Value Alliance
- Site Engineer Job at Revolutionplus Property Development Company Limited