Graduate Help Desk Support Officer Job at HReade Limited
HReade Limited is a human resource consulting firm which adopts a collaborative approach in ensuring our Clients build competitive advantages through their people thereby increasing value for stakeholders and customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Help Desk Support Officer
Reports To: Operations Manager
Essential Job Functions
- Professionally handle incoming requests from end users and ensure that issues are resolved both promptly and thoroughly.
- Thoroughly and efficiently gather user information, access and fulfill user’s needs, educate the end user where applicable to prevent the need for future contacts and document interactions.
- Troubleshoot end user’s issues over the phone.
- Handles issues in the best interest of both end users and the organization
- Continuously evaluate and identify opportunities to drive process improvements that positively impact the end user’s experience.
- Interact with end users to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns, and requests about service delivery.
- Identify and escalate priority issues per end users specifications.
- Redirect problems to appropriate resource.
- Displays a high level of effort and commitment to performing work; operates effectively within the organizational structure; demonstrates trustworthiness and responsible behavior.
- Write training Manuals
- Follow up with end users to ensure issue has been resolved.
- Gain feedback from end users about user online experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science of other relevant discipline.
- Excellent working knowledge of up-to-date desktop applications
- In-depth knowledge of ICT business environment.
- Deciding and initiating action
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
- Highly developed sense of integrity and commitment to end user satisfaction.
- Demonstrated passion for excellence with respect to treating and caring for end users.
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally, both verbally and in writing.
- Strong detail orientation and communication/listening skills.
- Possess a strong work ethic and team player mentality.
- A minimum of 1-3 years post-graduate experience in a similar position, preferably, professional experience with use of CRM to support Enterprise systems.
- Office Administrator Job at PEC Events Limited
- Front Office Manager Job at Tek Experts
- Front Desk Officer Job at Redwire Marketing Group
- Legal Officer / Executive Assistant to CEO Recruitment at Avant Halogen
- Finance and Aministrative Manager - Nigeria Monitoring Project Job at Management Systems International
- Office Administrator Job at TETRA TECH
- Senior LGA Facilitator (Finance and Admin) Recruitment at Deloitte Nigeria
- Director of Finance and Administration Job at TETRA TECH
- Office Assistant Job at Save the Children
- Front Desk Officer Job at Owens and Xley Consults