Cornerstone Staffing - Our client, a big player in the FMCG Industry is looking to recruit qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Position: Graduate Intern
Job Location: Lagos
- The internship program is designed to provide real-world experience that is directly related to your academic discipline and career goals and provide you a better understanding of career options for your degree.
Components of the program include:
- Hands-on experience working as a member of a specific department and team.
- Assigned projects to accelerate learning of key functions/process.
- Cross-functional departmental exposures within the corporate office.
- Tours and exposure to other business areas (e.g., stores, distribution center) to ensure full understanding of the company structure and strategy.
- End of program presentation of project findings, and recommended course of action to executives.
- The following internship positions are currently available: Marketing, Sales, Commercial, HR, IT, Supply Chain, Finance, Customer Operations.
- Prior internship experience is a plus
- Able to break down and creatively solve problems
- Flexible and adaptable at applying skills to different situations
- Minimum of 2:1
- Recent graduates can be considered/About to complete and/or completed NYSC
- Proficient in word, excel, power point, etc.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- A passion for retail, and interested in being part of crafting the future of retail.
- ARM Young Talent Programme (AYTP) 2020
- Graduate Intern Recruitment at Ralds & Agate
- Corpers and Intern Recruitment at Gatatransport Limited
- Custodian Graduate Trainee Programme 2020
- Nigerian Customs Service Shortlists 162,000 Applicants for Aptitude Test
- IpNX Nigeria Limited NYSC, Pre-service & I.T Internship Programme 2020
- Research Assistant Job at Lady Helen Child Health Foundation
- Project Management Trainee Recruitment at Brookstone Property Limited
- Student Recruitment ; Media & Visa Counselling (SRMVC).
- Nationwide Sales & Marketing Executives Openings