Graduate Intern Recruitment at ICAP Nigeria
ICAP is a global health leader situated at Columbia University, ICAP has worked since 2003 with one central goal: to improve the health of families and communities.
Working hand-in-hand with individuals at every level of the health system–from patients to health care providers to government officials - ICAP is dedicated to delivering high-performing health system strengthening initiatives that provide quality and affordable health care. The organization tackles the world’s most pressing health threats and, in collaboration with partners around the world, implements transformative solutions to meet the health needs of individuals.
We are seeking highly qualified candidates to serve in our Country Office as:
Job Position: Intern
Job Location: Abuja
Slot: 2 Openings
- Handling office tasks, such as filing, generating reports and presentations, setting up for meetings, and reordering supplies.
- Providing real-time scheduling support by booking appointments and preventing conflicts.
- Making travel arrangements, such as booking flights, cars, and hotel reservations.
- Screening phone calls and routing callers to the appropriate party.
- Using computers to generate reports, transcribe minutes from meetings, create presentations, and conduct research
- Greet and assist visitors
- Handling basic bookkeeping tasks
- Filing and retrieving corporate records, documents, and reports
- Using various software, including word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and presentation software
- Provide general administrative support
- Ensure operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques
- Maintain supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Requirements / Education
- BA / BSc or HND in related Business Administration or related Social Science field.
- At most 1-year practical work experience in supporting administrative systems in a similar organization
- Proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel and MS Outlook a must
- Knowledge of operating standard office equipment
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Ability to prioritize projects and strong problem-solving skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV and Cover Letter to: ICAPNGR@gmail.com with the Job Title and Location in the subject line.
- ICAP at Columbia University is an equal opportunity employer, and only qualified candidates are shortlisted. We do not request any fees from prospective applicants.
- All applications after the above date will be disqualified.
- Bluescripts Home Automation Student Internship Recruitment 2020
- Guaranty Trust Bank OND Internship Programme
- Graduate Internship Program Recruitment at Sophia ERP Limited
- Student - Graduate Internship Recruitment at Enroyale Global Services Limited
- Human Resources (HR) Intern Recruitment at Sao koopman limited
- Project Engineer Intern Recruitment at Karbak Ven Limited
- Microsoft Nigeria Intern Opportunities for Undergraduate Students- Technical Consulting & Client Success
- SHELL Sabbatical & Post Graduate Research Internship Programme 2021
- Industrial Training Student (Female) Recruitment
- Intern Facilitator Job at Codewit