Graduate Junior Software Developer Recruitment at Sifax Group
Sifax Group is one of Africa’s fastest growing multinational corporations with diverse interests in Maritime, Aviation, Haulage & Logistics, Oil & Gas and Hospitality.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Junior Software Developer
Job Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: NYSC
- Conducts development tests
- Monitors the performance of internal systems
- Attends developer meetings
- Works on minor bug issues
- Develops new features
- Writes reports regarding the state of software under development
- Analyses user needs and software requirements to improve system design
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field.
- Minimum of 1 year of work experience in web development.
- Detail-oriented and goal-oriented
- Proficient in collaboration tools such as Bitbucket, Jira, etc
- Able to adapt to a fast-paced work environment.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Candidates must be serving Corps members posted to Lagos State & looking for a Place of Primary Assignment and meets the above criteria.
- Career Opportunities at Prospa Technology Limited
- Graduate Real Estate Intern Recruitment at Cube Square Concepts Project Limited
- Ongoing Recruitment at Ren Money Microfinance Bank
- Android Engineer Job at Cavista
- IT Software Project Manager Job at SDSD
- United Capital Plc (UCAP) Graduate Trainee Program 2021
- Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company Plc Graduate Energy Accounting Officer
- 2021 Coronation Group Graduate Trainee Programme - Generalist Stream
- Walex Biz Nigeria Recruitment for Software Developer (Back-End)
- Career Opportunities at Uptitek