Graduate Product Management Trainee Recruitment at Reliance HMO
RelianceHMO is a technology driven health insurance company that has integrated technology into every sphere of health-care management. The company started in 2017 with a vision of using technology to make insurance accessible and easy to use.
Applications are invited for:
Job Position: Product Management Trainee Programme
Job Location: Lagos
- We are looking to develop self-starters who will join us in building the future of health and technology through our Product Management Training Programme. This is a 3-Month intensive training designed to provide Trainees with mentorship and study plans that will develop them into full-time Product Managers within RelianceHMO.
- Keep reading to see how you can begin your journey to managing and growing exciting products with RelianceHMO.
You’ll love this programme because:
- You'll have a clear career path
- You'll develop and improve your skills rapidly
- You'll have a lot of independence in managing projects
- You’ll be responsible for products that contribute to making lives better
- Ideating, prioritizing, and coordinating the development of innovative products
- Integrating usability studies, research and market analysis into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction
- Defining and analyzing metrics that ensure the success of products
- Understanding RHMO’s strategic and competitive position and delivering products that are recognized as the best in the industry
- Using A/B testing for our user platforms
- Designing and implementing strategies to grow our user/customer base
- Working with a team of talented engineers, designers, and other key stakeholders to bring products to life
- Exceptional problem solving and analytical skills
- A demonstration of curiosity, love for learning, creativity, execution and speed
- An ability to visualize technology solutions that address user needs and market opportunities
- Readiness to face unpredictable situations and come up with the best solutions backed by data
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- 0-2 years post-NYSC Experience
- University degree in a reputable University (Minimum Second Class Upper).
Some Perks and Benefits
- Daily meals
- Employee-friendly working conditions
- Generous health insurance package; including gym passes
- Beautiful and cosy workspace.
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment at Sellafield Energy Resources Limited
- Massive Graduate Recruitment at Deloitte
- Business Developer (Fresh Graduate / Entry Level) Recruitment at CredCentral Limited
- Graduate Engineer Job at Bezal Engineering Consultants Limited
- Management Graduate Trainee Recruitment at Food Concepts Plc
- Graduate Trainees
- Office Secretary
- IT Intern / NYSC Recruitment at ICAP Nigeria
- The Place Management Trainee Program 2020
- NYSC Intern Recruitment at Maurice Xandra Solutions