Graduate Teller Recruitment at Workforce Management Centre
Workforce Management Centre Limited is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm. Following its inception in July 2004, Workforce Management Centre Limited (Workforce) has built an enviable reputation as the leading indigenous management and professional services consulting firm in Nigeria. Drawing from its Deep Domain Expertise, in the area of organisational effectiveness and employee performance, the Company is positioned to assist businesses across diverse sectors of the economy in their quest to create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Teller
Job Location: Oyo
Slot: Above 50
Basic Job Responsibilities
- Accept retail and/or commercial deposits, loan payments, process checking and savings account withdrawals.
- Assist in ordering, receiving, verifying, and distributing cash.
- Providing additional products including Cashier’s Checks, Personal Money Orders.
- Assist customers in accessing safety deposit boxes.
- Cash checks.
- Maintain an adequate cash drawer at all times; this includes buying and selling currency from the vault as necessary.
- Balance cash drawer in accordance with Bank procedures and regulations.
- Promotes the bank’s products and services.
- Answer customer inquiries and refer customers to the proper service area for issues that cannot be resolved at the teller line.
- Process credit card cash advances.
- May be responsible for bank opening and/or closing.
- Maintains the highest level of confidentiality with all information obtained.
- Strictly OND/HND
- Experience: 0 - 1 year
- Proficiency in the use of commonly used phone system, PC software, Email, and Internet
- Problem solving skills which require exercising independent judgment
- Strong inter-personal skills, ability to relate well to clients, fellow employees and company management
- Excellent Communication Skill
- Excellent Knowledge of and ability to use Excel
- Understanding of privacy issues and regulations and ability to maintain strict client confidentiality.
- Applicants should not be more than 27 years Old.
- Sterling Bank Plc One Woman Mentorship Programme 2018
- Credit/Loan Officer
- Teller at SEAP Microfinance Bank
- Branch Manager at SEAP Microfinance Bank
- Branch Head of Operations
- Junior Network Administrator at La Fayette Microfinance Bank Ltd
- Deposit Officer / Mobile Teller at La Fayette Microfinance Bank Ltd
- Client Assistant / Teller at La Fayette Microfinance Bank Ltd
- Head of Operations at a Reputable Microfinance Bank
- Managing Director at a Reputable Microfinance Bank