Saroafrica is the proud holding company to three Subsidiaries: Saro Agro-allied, Saro AgroSciences & Saro Lifecare as such, Our business operations are in the Agro and Consumer Based Industries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Graduate Trainee
Job Location: Nationwide
- Are you looking to join a team with a strong corporate direction; making invaluable impact in the lives of every Nigerian and continuously challenging the status quo while exponentially developing yourself as well? Then this advertorial is definitely for you.
- We are currently recruiting graduate trainees to join our dynamic team of well managed talents, in working towards our corporate vision of building a successful company made up of successful people.
- At Saroafrica International, we are constantly on the search for the best and our policy is to ensure every associate of ours remains the best.
Special Skills & Key Behavioural Competencies
- Be a self-starter and live in the rural areas of our job locations
- Be analytical minded with the ability to learn quickly.
- Be confident and possess leadership skills.
- Ability to sell.
- Minimum Second Class Upper in any discipline.
- Must have completed the NYSC scheme or to complete by January 2019.
- Candidates from the Middle Belt and the Northern parts of the country are encouraged to participate in this recruitment exercise.
- Required Age: 25 and below as at last birthday
Note: If you have applied to Saro in the past 2 years, do not apply
- Graduate Assistant Job at Rivers State University of Science and Technology
- Graduate Trainee
- Henkel Planning & Logistics Graduate Intern Recruitment
- Graduate Corper (Intern) Recruitment at Pivotage Consulting
- Customer Service Representative
- HR Intern
- Graduate I.T Support Officer Job at xPlug Technologies Limited
- Sales Trainee Recruitment at IRW Nigeria
- Tetra Pak Nigeria Graduate Future Talent Programme 2019
- Procter & Gamble Nigeria Graduate Finance and Accounting Intern Recruitment