Graduate Trainee (Finance) Recruitment at Multipro Consumer Product Limited
Multipro Consumer Products Limited is the largest company in Nigeria dealing in Sales, Haulage and Logistics. MCPL was founded in 1996 as a fully owned company of the Tolaram Group. In 2015 Kellogg’s Company invested in MCPL owning a 50% stake. The first product sold by MCPL in 1996 was Indomie and since then it has played a seminal role in making Indomie a household brand in Nigeria. MCPL over the years has grown adding 13 brands in various categories comprising of Noodle, Snacks, Milk, Cereal, Oil, Homecare and Personal Hygiene. The Joint Venture between Tolaram Group (parent company of MCPL) and Kellogg’s Company has set its foot beyond the Nigeria borders. Countries currently present include the Democratic Republic of the Congo, Ivory Coast, Benin, Cameroon, South Africa, Egypt, Ghana, and Nigeria
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Graduate Trainee (Finance)
Job Location: Abuja (FCT)
- Multipro Consumer Products Limited (Abuja) is recruiting for Graduate Trainee(Finance), Our Graduate Program is specially designed for independent and motivated thinkers who love learning and taking on new challenges and responsibilities – people who want to stand out and Build a Career in Finance.
- You will be an integral part of one of our finance team to develop your financial awareness, business acumen and interpersonal skills.
- You will support cost cutting projects alongside ad hoc report requests.
Program Requirements & Details
- You must be a fresh graduate (less than 2 years)
- minimum of 2:1 with little or no experience?
- Applicant must not be more than 25 years old.
- Graduate of Finance, Accounting and related field from any renowned University
- Have strong technical skills along with an ability to analyze and draw conclusions from complex data
- Confident in using with ease Microsoft Excel
- Demonstrate an ability to work in a multi-functional environment, and interact effectively with your business partners outside the Finance function
- Be able to operate in a fast moving environment and to manage time efficiently in order to meet deadlines
- Ongoing Recruitment at Egbin Power Plc
- Job Vacancies at Management FIRST
- Account Support Officer Job at Zenfix Limited
- Mayfair Microfinance Bank Limited Recruitment for a Cash Pickup Officer
- Management Trainee Recruitment at Mechanically Advanced Technologies Limited
- Glovo Nigeria Recruitment for an Account Manager
- Massive Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment at Food Concepts Plc
- Account Officer Job at MERIT Telecoms Limited
- Job Openings at John Okechi & Associates
- Finance Analyst Job at Wangaraufoods