Graduate Trainee (Food Science & Technology)
Graceco Limited - We are a food processing and manufacturing company with specialty in consumer goods and the production of input for bakers and the confectionery industries. We are a leader in confectioneries and bakers’ items. Our success is powered by our world-class team of highly engaged and committed staff. In our company you will have the opportunity to thrive in a fast-paced, strategic environment where bold, innovative thinking isn’t just welcomed, it’s encouraged. Across all functions, we relish the opportunity to help our people fulfill their potential. Our rapid expanding business means plenty of opportunities to step into the spotlight and acquire life time experience.
We're looking for highly motivated employees who bring their all to work every day. We have a high-productivity and high-engagement culture that's not for anyone seeking a comfort zone. If you're ready to rock, we're the place for you.
Applications are invited for:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee (Food Science & Technology)
Status: Full time
- The Graduate Trainee Program will run for 12 months and upon completion, successful applicants will be assigned a role in our logistics department.
- Job location and working hours: The position is located at Alagbado Lagos, Nigeria. Working time is normally between 7:30am-5pm Mondays to Fridays and 8:30am to 3pm on Saturdays.
- Work in different departments to gain perspective and experience.
- Learning staff functions, management view points, company policies, practices and operations which are significant in the proper functioning of the organization in the corporate world.
- Monitoring the progress of performance with trainers and management as per the requirement of the organization.
- Acquiring knowledge of all the standards, procedures and methods that are needed for departmental duties and performance.
- Receiving training in operations and functions so that successive transferability between other departments is carried out properly by the graduate trainee.
- Perform other work related tasks as required.
- Apply academic learning to the workplace environment.
- Participate in project teams to achieve work outcomes.
- Work with and through management to develop and implement actions that protect company assets and profitability.
- Work with other managers to plan and direct the work of the organization.
- Maintains confidentiality of information ensuring that top secret ideas are accorded the confidentiality they deserve.
Qualifications and Experience
- Applicant must be a stickler for accuracy
- Applicant must be proficient in Microsoft Office (excel, word and PowerPoint).
- Preference will be given to candidates living within Ikeja, Agege, Abule egba, Ipaja, Alagbado, Otta and immediate environment.
- Applicant should have a Bachelor's degree in Food Science and Technology.
- Applicant must be a fresh graduate residing in Lagos State.
- Applicant must have graduated with at least second class upper in a reputable university.
- You will need to show:
- The confidence to respond positively when under pressure.
- The ability to negotiate with, and persuade others
- The ability to lead and motivate others
- People management skills, high level of initiative and self-management skill.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Business skills - ability to manage budgets, lead team and liaise with suppliers
- Readiness to learn new skills and technology.
- The ability to work cooperatively and liaise with people at all levels.
- Good diagnostic and problem-solving skills.
Method of Application
All qualified candidates should send their CV's to: email@example.com The subject of the mail should be "Graduate Trainee ( Food Science &
- Juan Industries Graduate Management Trainee Program 2018
- Graduate Trainee
- Food and Beverage Manager at ETAD Consulting Limited
- Food Technologist at ETAD Consulting Limited
- Hotel Manager at ETAD Consulting Limited
- Sales, Marketing & Veterinary field Officers
- United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) Entry Level Recruitment 2018
- Access Bank Plc Dubai Career Fair 2018
- Meadow Hall Graduate Teacher Trainee Programme 2019
- Leventis Foundation (Nigeria) One Year Agricultural Training Programme 2018