Graduate Trainee Recruitment at ROYAL TOUCH INTEGRATED RESOURCES LTD
Royal Touch Integrated Resources Limited is currently seeking application from suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Position: Graduate Trainee
Job Location: Lagos
- A graduate trainee is required to attend all their training classes which give them basic information about various sectors of the company such as management, finance, banking etc.
- A graduate trainee may work under the supervision of senior employers and may be asked to do research work for the company. They may be asked to document the trend of the budget of the company and other such related work.
- A graduate trainee may sometimes be required to visit different working fields in order to get on hand working experience.
- A graduate trainee may be required to make presentations which a training session demands on the basis of which he or she may be evaluated.
- A graduate trainee has to pass the entire test in order to work for that company and needs to show his or her competence for working.
- A graduate trainee may be asked to keep records for the company and may be required to come up with new ideas for the improvement in the basic conditions of the company
- We are seeking an eager, motivated management trainee to join our growing organization. In this position, you will be given the unique opportunity to gain the knowledge and experience required for promotion to management positions under direction of experienced personnel.
- Comprehensive training will include duties in several departments such as Finance, Client Services, Sales, Operations, Healthcare Data Solutions and IT.
- The ideal candidate will be open to learning new things, not afraid to take chances, and interested in learning every aspect of running this company.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 2+ years experience in sales, technology, or finance
- Motivate toward career growth and learning
- Strong written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Ability to interact effectively with a wide range of staff throughout the company
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Receive training and perform duties in several departments such as Finance, Client Services, Sales, Operations, Healthcare Data Solutions and IT
- Learn various staff functions, including operations, management viewpoints and company policies and practices affecting each phase of business.
- Meet performance (SMART) goals and objectives set by upper management and determined upon accepting position
- Report on progress of goals and objectives
- Monitor performance progress with management and key trainers
- Observe experienced workers to acquire knowledge of methods, procedures, and standards required for performance of departmental duties
- Train in functions and operations of related departments to facilitate subsequent transferability between departments and provide greater promotional opportunities
- Provide support as needed in the various departments, including reporting, data-entry, presentation creation, strategic planning, customer service as needed
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae (CV) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- MTN Global Graduate Development Programme 2020
- Graduate Trainee / Audit Trainee Recruitment at MBO Audit & Consult
- Graduate Finance Associate Recruitment at Management Sciences for Health (MSH)
- Agro-Park Graduate Trainee Program (GTP) 2020
- Graduate Energy Sales Representative Recruitment at Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company Plc
- NYSC Corps Member (Front Desk) Recruitment at Strugz
- PWC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2020 - Assurance & Tax Regulatory Services
- PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2020 - Advisory Services
- Asharami Energy Limited Graduate Upstream Trainee Program 2020
- ARM Young Talent Programme (AYTP) 2020