Graduate Trainee/ Teaching Staff
Job Title: Graduate Trainee/ Teachers
- You will need a clear understanding of how young children learn, lots of creative ideas and the ability to work closely with parents, teachers and other professionals.
- The ideal candidate will be an experienced teacher who has an excellent knowledge and experience of working with children under 10 years old in a nursery/primary school setting.
Qualification and Requirements
- Preferably minimum of 1 years teaching experience, but we are willing to offer in house training to the right candidate without the required experience.
- Must have the the ability to work effectively and communicate clearly with children.
- Must have an extremely good command of both spoken and written English Language.
- Must be patient, expressive, resourceful, responsible artistic, adaptable, humorous, and above all must love and enjoy working with young children.
- The preferred candidate should have minimum of NCE, BSC, BA, PGDE in education. A non-educational degree but with relevant experience and with/or useful life skills especially artistic skills that can be beneficial to the children will be highly considered.
- This Opportunity is also opened to Serving NYSC Corpers.