Graduate Transaction Trainee (TT) Recruitment for Whyte Cleon Limited
Whyte Cleon Limited - Our client, a first generation bank in the Nigeria economy seeks to recruit highly intelligent, young, well-articulated and dynamic professionals with integrity for the position below:
Job Position: Transaction Trainee (TT)
Job Location: Nationwide
- Attend to customers enquires promptly and efficiently
- Taking deposit from customers and crediting their accounts respectively.
- Collection and posting of dividend warrant
- Processing of cheque lodgment for local and central clearing
- Opening of Savings and Current Accounts
- Calling of tellers transaction on daily basis
- Posting of profit and loss account
- Payment of cheques that meet mandate requirements
- Receive all cheques of any amount, provide timely and courteous teller services
- Obtain approval from head of tellers or appropriate authority for amount beyond own limit.
- Monitor the cash-in-till balance and request for funds as required.
- Perform other duties as assigned by head of teller
- Open and close of teller batch for the day’s operations.
- Payment of cash and cheques withdrawal to customers.
- Received of both cash and cheques deposit into customers accounts.
- Register of all cash transactions in their respective registers and balance registers daily.
- Posting all customers’ transactions.
- Check customer’s balance and verify customer’s signatures.
- Ensure cash analyses are done on all cash transactions.
- Call over of daily transactions.
- Escalation of issues bothering on cash theft, lose, shortages/ overages.
- Carries out other tasks as assigned by the head of teller
- A good Bachelor’s degree or HND only (Minimum of Second Class Lower or Upper Credit)
- Age: Not more than 26 years
- Experience in the banking industry will be an added advantage.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Very quick learner
- Keen attention to details
- Good team player
- Relationship Management
- Problem Solving
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite1
- Strong computer skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Good written and oral communication
- Service orientation and strong Customer focus
- Investment Analyst Job at Lidya
- Microfinance Bank Manager Recruitment at Updeal Resources
- Insurance Advisor Job at Leadway Assurance Company Limited
- Insurance Agent Recruitment at Leadway Assurance Company Limited
- Graduate Insurance Advisor (Sales) Recruitment at Leadway Assurance Company Limited
- Fidelity Bank Plc Recruitment for Quality Assurance Manager - Quality Control
- IT Test Analyst Job at Stanbic IBTC Bank
- Governance Consultant Job at Stanbic IBTC Bank
- United Bank for Africa Entry Level Recruitment 2019
- Head, Internal Control and Compliance Job at a reputable company