Grants Manager Job at Chemonics International
Chemonics International - We're one of the world’s leading partners in international development, because where Chemonics works, development works. From our founding in 1975, we have worked in more than 150 countries to help our clients, partners and beneficiaries take on the world’s toughest challenges. Today, we re-imagine global supply chains to deliver essential medicines to the right place at the right time. Our global network of more than 4,000 specialists share an unwavering resolve to work better, driven by a conviction that the world must be better.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Grants Manager
Job Locations: Abuja, Bauchi, and Sokoto
- The Grants Manager will provide contractual and administrative oversight of the implementation of grants; organize and track activity documentation and ensure grants and subcontract compliance with USAID rules and regulations;
- Build capacity of grantees and local subcontractors, including local government education entities, and build strong relationships with project counterparts and partners; and monitor grants disbursements to ensure adherence to budget and obligations.
- Bachelor's degree required; advanced degree preferred.
- 3 years’ experience implementing USAID grants, subcontracts, memoranda of understanding, short-term technical assistance, and direct procurement of goods.
- Familiarity with USAID rules and regulations related to grants under contract and subcontracting rules/regulations on a USAID-funded program.
- Fluency in English required; proficiency in Hausa a plus.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: NigeriaLEARNRecruit@chemonics.com
Note: Indicate your area of technical expertise in the subject line of your email. Finalists will be contacted.
- Federal Ministry Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Award 2021 / 2022
- 2020 SPDC JV Regional LiveWIRE Nigeria Programme
- Guiness Nigeria Undergraduate Scholarship Scheme 2020 / 2021
- Grant Writer (Volunteer) Recruitment at Skills Outside School Foundation
- Grants and Compliance Officer Job at Jhpiego
- INSTITUTIONAL PARTNERSHIP DEVELOPMENT COORDINATOR
- N-Power Application Portal 2020 - Apply Now
- Grants Associate Job at Corporate Headhunters Limited
- Grants Specialist Job at RTI International
- Grants and Compliance Manager Job at Action Against Hunger