Grants Writer Job at JADEK Farm
JADEK Farm is an agri-business and a Commodity trading company that work with the investor to help them to acquire the best farmlands at affordable prices by starting their farming and plantations to build a diverse portfolio of agricultural assets
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Grants Writer
Job Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Identifying grant funding opportunities.
- Writing, submitting, and managing grant proposals.
- Furnishing prospective funders with supporting documents.
- Maintaining proficient knowledge of the organization’s history and programs.
- Maintaining proficient knowledge of the organization’s history and programs
- Collaborating with Executive Director and Director of Development to send funders newsletters, and to promote on-site tours.
- Maintaining records in hard copies and computer databases.
- Displaying adherence to the organization’s mission.
- Bachelor's Degree in Creative Writing or related field.
- 2+ years of grant writing experience.
- Proficient with measuring and reaching income goals.
- Proficient with MS Office Word and Excel.
- Excellent knowledge of fundraising information sources.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong people skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Start a Successful Career in Europe with Germany’s Original Distance Learning University
- Imole Noble Educational Foundation (INEF) Scholarship 2021 Award
- Grant and Compliance Manager Job at Care International
- 2020 / 2021 Shell NNPC / SPDC Joint Venture University Scholarship Award
- Federal Government of Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programme (NJFP)
- United Nations Africa 2021 B.I.S Grant
- 2020 / 2021 Clement Adesuyi Haastrup Foundation (CAHF) Scholarship Programme
- Olusegun Agagu Foundation Full Scholarships Scheme 2021
- Obtain a Cash Grant from the Cooper Contest to Start a Small Business this July
- NLNG 2021/2022 Postgraduate Scholarship Award