Graphic Designer Job at Flutterwave
Flutterwave was founded on the principle that every African must be able to participate and thrive in the global economy. To achieve this objective, we have built a trusted payment infrastructure that allows consumers and businesses (African and International) make and receive payments in a convenient border-less manner.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Graphic Designer
Job Location: Lagos
Type: Full Time
About the Graphic Designer Role
- We are looking for a driven, passionate, and committed individual to join the team as we grow and expand across Africa and beyond.
- As our Graphic Designer, your primary responsibility will be to combine marketing and graphic design to create the visual materials that represent Flutterwave
What Your Day to Day Activities Will Be Like
- Create icons, illustrations, images, and videos for product announcements and communications.
- Build out and maintain brand guidelines for the company
- Understand requirements and design brief to conceptualize visuals
- Prepare rough drafts based on agreed brief and present ideas
- Explore your creativity and suggest improvements if required
- Review layouts and amend designs from feedback received
- Test to ensure final graphics works across various media
- Ensure final graphic outputs are visually appealing and on-brand
- Communicate your work early and clearly
- Ensure team documents are well organized and easy to find
- Stay up-to-date with design ideas and related trends
Required competency and skill set to be a waver:
- Proven experience in graphic design
- Experience with graphic design software and technologies (i.e. Photoshop, InDesign, etc)
- Outstanding Creativity and Innovation
- Compelling portfolio of illustrations and design
- Accuracy and attention to details with a keen eye for aesthetics
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
- Ability to present your design ideas & processes to team and stakeholders
- Work goal-oriented based on minimum supervision
- Be great at collaboration and processing feedback.
- Ability to work independently to fulfill assigned tasks.
Diversity & Inclusion:
- Flutterwave is committed to promoting a more diverse workforce. In a bid to do so, we are working actively to encourage and promote Females in Technology. We encourage experienced female graphics designers to apply.
- Current Job Opportunities at a Real Estate Compnany
- Graphic Design and Digital Marketing Intern Recruitment at Fostaco Limited
- Certified Fashion Design Instructor Job at Inspire vocation Academies
- Fashion Designer Job at Owens and Xley Consults
- Product Designer Job at Anyjob
- Employment Opportunities at BrilloConnetz
- Graphics Design Intern Recruitment at Dezigntees.ng
- Assistant IT Officer Job at DCSL Corporate Services Limited
- Entry-level IT Recruitment Analyst Job at Growth in Value Alliance
- Certfort Limited Recruitment for Business Development Officer - Information Technology