Graphic Designer Job at GetFit Technologies Limited
Getfit Technologies Limited is one of the fastest-growing indigenous startups, that focuses on fitness wear-ables and highly customer-centric. This idea was initially born to assist mothers snap back to their pre-pregnancy bodies and help brides-to-be fit into their dream dress sizes and inspiring them to feel comfortable in their own skin, but this dream has been extended to everyone! Fitness and healthy living is everyone’s fundamental right.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Graphic Designer
Job Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Review designs for errors before printing or publishing them.
- Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials
- Managing the organization’s proposals from typesetting through to design, print and production.
- Working with members of staff, briefing and advising them with regard to design style, format, print production and timescales.
- Developing concepts, graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos and websites.
- Determining size and arrangement of copy and illustrative material, as well as font style and size.
- Preparing rough drafts of material based on an agreed brief.
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements if required.
- Liaising with external printers on a regular basis to ensure deadlines are met and material is printed to the highest quality.
- Create visual elements such as logos, original images, and illustrations to help deliver a message.
- Illustrating concepts by designing examples of art arrangement, size, type and style and submitting them for approval.
- Preparing finished art by operating necessary equipment and software.
- Coordinating with outside agencies, art services, web designer, marketing, printers, and colleagues as necessary.
- Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
- Designs and delivers high quality motion graphics optimized for video/web/social media dissemination.
- Selects, edits, and incorporates third party content (stills, footage, music, graphics, etc.) as needed.
- Retouches, corrects, and color-grades video and photo content.
- Ensures all produced material is correctly optimized for chosen dissemination (web, social media, large presentation screen, and social media).
- Tracks new content trends and technologies to ensure that Company’s output remains on the cutting edge.
- Candidates should possess BA, BSc, HND qualification with 2 - 5 years work experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- New Job Openings at Daltrade Nigeria Limited
- Norak Technologies Limited Recruitment for a Computer Studies Teacher
- Motion Graphics Designer / Video Editor Job at Freeme Digital
- Network Engineer Job at IpNX Nigeria Limited
- Ongoing Recruitment at FHON Consulting
- Ionic Mobile Developer Job at Parkway Projects Limited
- Computer Operator / Office Assistant Job at Globaltech Hub Systems
- Job Recruitment at ACCESS BANK PLC
- Career Opportunities at Blackcod Asset Management
- Job Openings at Family Homes Funds