Graphics & Video Editor Job at Trefoil Networks Limited
Trefoil Networks is a full-service data communications, e-Solutions and video services provider. Trefoil Networks specializes in Satellite, Internet, Wireless, Fibre , Web and Network Access solutions for individuals, institutions, organizations, governments, businesses, enterprise, Telecom Operators, Media, entertainment Industries and residential home users. Trefoil Networks is the industry leader in the provision of DSNG solutions in Africa, with our proprietary and Innovative Solutions
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Graphics & Video Editor
Job Location: Abuja
Reports to: Head of Marketing
- The Graphic & Video Editor would be responsible for creating effective, aesthetic, on-brand, and on-strategy creative for websites, web pages, product graphics, email promotional creative, email templates, social media graphics, and banner ads.
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects within design specifications and budget restrictions
- Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials.
- Design graphics for web pages, brochures, logos, signs, books, magazine covers, annual reports, advertisements, and other marketing & communication materials.
- Create these materials by using technology, including computer software programs. Adobe's Creative Suite - including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and more - is the standard in the industry and most employers expect designers to be proficient with its programs.
- Meet with the marketing team to gain an understanding of what they want their proposed communications to look like. Create or incorporate illustrations, pictures, and designs to reflect the desired theme and tone of the communications.
- Produce drafts for review by the marketing team and make revisions based on the feedback received.
- Review final productions for errors and ensure that final prints reflect the marketing team specifications.
- Create and design various materials for print and digital collateral
- Ensure projects and contents are completed with high quality and on schedule
- Establish creative direction for the company as well as brand guidelines
- Illustrating concepts by designing examples of art arrangement, size, type size and style and submitting them for approval.
- Coordinating with outside agencies, art services, web designer, marketing, printers, and colleagues as necessary.
- Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
- Communicating with the marketing team about layout and design..
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications / Experience
- B.Sc degree in Graphic Art or any related course
- 3-4 year experience
- Must Reside in Abuja
Competencies / Skills
- Proven graphic designing experience
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop)
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Excellent IT skills, especially with design and photo-editing software
- Exceptional creativity and innovation
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- An understanding of the latest trends and their role within a commercial environment
- Professional approach to time, costs and deadlines
Behavioral Qualities / Other Competences:
- Personal integrity and high work ethical standards
- Multi-tasking skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as the subject of email.
- Motion Graphics Designer / Video Editor Job at Freeme Digital
- Nigerian News Content Writer Recruitment at Yohaig
- Freelance Journalist Job at CSR Reporters
- Megalectrics Limited Recruitment for an On Air Personality / Presenter - Classic FM
- Multimedia Specialist Job at Esetech
- Production Editor Job at Michael Stevens Consulting
- Reporter Job at Smooth Promotions
- Editorial Manager Job at Adonis & Abbey Publishers
- Auto-related Reporter Job at Carmat.ng
- Presenter Job at Creatrix Empire International Limited