Head, Admin, Corporate Services and Logistics at KSBC/FRAP Consulting Consortium
KSBC/FRAP Consulting Consortium - Our client, a First Class Indigenous Group with core operations spanning various sectors of the economy including: Oil and Gas, Maritime, Finance, Real Estate and Hospitality, Agriculture, Power and Services. With a combined staff strength of more than 3000 employees spread all over the country, the Group has consistently achieved its growth objectives.
As a result of strategic repositioning and its desire to continue to expand its business aggressively, we seek immediate employment of exceptional individuals to join its existing team in the capacity below:
Job Position: Head - Admin, Corporate Services and Logistics
Reference Number: RC003
Job Locations: Abuja & Benin-Edo
Division: Group Office
- This role ensures effective and efficient administrative and’office service support to the Group and its subsidiaries
- Prepare annual budget and plan for the Administrative function.
- Develop Resources Management standards and operating policies.
- Supervise the management of Company property (e.g. registration of new cars, Maintenance of cars, cleaning of the office premises, Company guest houses, management residences and other office equipment etc.) to ensure provision of uninterrupted services
- Advise management on the purchase price of vehicles, office supplies, consumables in line with approved budget and liaise with the procurement department in the purchase of various assets by providing specifications.
- Degree in Social Science or Business Administration. Possession of higher degree is an advantage
- Relevant qualification in Administration e.g. Certified Administrative Professional Minimum of 10 years’ experience in office administration with at least 3 years in a supervisory role.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: email@example.com using the Reference Number and Job Title as the subject of the email
- Fleet Officer at ENYO Retail & Supply
- Computer Professionals Registration Council of Nigeria Recruitment 2018
- Elizade University vacancy for an Administrative Officer
- Office Administrative Manager
- Front Office Manager
- Female office assistance/ Reservation & Tour logistics officer
- Administrative Officer
- Purchase to Pay Officer at British Council in Nigeria
- Programme Procurement and Logistic Coordinator
- Administrative Manager at Halogen security