Head, Credit & Marketing Job at Fullrays Resources Limited
Fullrays Resource Limited is in search of management staff for a Micro-Finance bank based in Uyo, Akwa Ibom State.
Job Position: Head, Credit & Marketing
Job Location: Uyo, Akwa Ibom State
Employment Type: full-time
- Lead the Bank’s deposit mobilization efforts and ensure quality risks assets are created.
- Coordinate the deployment of effective market penetration and market share acquisition frameworks.
- Oversee the collation of market business intelligence to support effective decision-making.
- Oversee the articulation and execution of the Bank’s marketing strategies, ensuring alignment with the overall corporate strategy, goals and objectives.
- Provide guidance, leadership support and direction to the Marketing team
- Build the Bank’s profile and brand image in the market through sustained campaigns.
- Develop and manage strategic relationships with key customers in relevant market segments.
- Champion the development and establishment of the effective channel strategies to support the Bank’s marketing efforts.
- Champion periodic planning and budget review sessions, monitor implementation and performance and ensure development of effective strategies to address shortfall in targets.
- Champion the drive to increase the Bank’s market share by promoting and institutionalizing a customer service-oriented culture.
- Monitor changing market dynamics and adapt product offering to effectively meet these needs.
- Perform other tasks as may be assigned by the MD/ CEO or Branch Manager.
- Candidate must possess minimum of B.Sc/HND in Marketing or any related field, relevant professional certification will be an advantage
- Candidate must have a minimum of 8 years’ experience; 5 of which must be on the job role.
Competency and Skill Requirements:
- Must have undergone the Microfinance Certification Programme and obtained a Certificate in Microfinance Banking issued by the Chartered Institute of Bankers of Nigeria (CIBN).
- Broad and in-depth knowledge of Microfinance Banking.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of marketing principles – advertising, brand management, market/ sector targeting, product development etc.
- Good understanding of micro and macro-economic indices and their impact on small businesses.
- Strong people management, mentoring, and leadership skills.
- Proven problem-solving skills.
- Well-developed communication, negotiation and relationship management skills.
- Very good presentation and facilitation skills.
Method of Application
Please send an email containing your CV with the position being applied for as the subject of the email to: email@example.com
Note: Multiple Applications may result in disqualification. Only successful candidates will be contacted.
- Business Development Officer
- Latest Job Opportunities at CredPal
- Recent Vacancies at HRbreakoutRoom
- Refuge Mortgage Bank Limited Recruitment for a Graduate Credit Officer
- Subject Matter Expert (SME) Job at Rossland Screening Solutions
- Ongoing Recruitment at Shalom Microfinance Bank Limited
- Payroll Loan Officer Job at Mecer Consulting Limited
- Forensic Audit Trainee Recruitment at Okpako & Company
- Job Recruitment at GreyWolf Empire
- Bank Teller Job at Workforce Group