Head Human Resource/Administration
Our Client a reputable Company in the Construction Sector, has opening for the position of Head Human Resources/Administration.
Qualification and Experience:
- A Master's degree in Human Resource Management or Social Sciences or any related field.
- Professional Certificate in HR or a member of Chartered Institute of Personnel Management (CIPM) or any other HR Professional Body is required.
- 15 years work experience of which 5 years must be as Head of HR.
Interested candidates should send their CV and Cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position title as the subject of the e-mail not later than 27/06/2019. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Human Resources and Client Management Manager Job at Zercom Systems
- HR Intern Recruitment at Romanspage Global
- Human Resources Group Head Recruitment at Michael Stevens Consulting
- Human Resource Business Partner Job at Proten International
- Human Resources Officer Job at Empire Trust Microfinance Bank
- HR Business Partner Job at Ralds & Agate
- Human Resources Manager Job at Mercy Corps
- Human Resources and Training Officer Job at Emplug
- HR Operations Assistant Job at Weco Systems International Ltd
- Recruitment Manager Job at Teju Industries Limited