Head, Internal Control and Systems Job at KSBC Advisory Partners Limited
KSBC Advisory Partners Limited - Our client is an indigenous Beverage Company with a global outlook. Birthed by consummate investors, the Company set out to build iconic, satisfying and lasting beverage brands that are available on every table in every locality. In the last two years, tremendous work has gone into fostering a major transformation in the overall systems and processes of the organization.
To enable it consolidate on its existing achievements and push to the next level especially the immediate expansion of its product lines, our client seeks the immediate employment of:
Job Position: Head, Internal Control and Systems
Job Location: Nigeria
Job Summary & Purpose
- To provide management reasonable assurance regarding the achievement of Company’s objectives by continually monitoring set controls, evaluating improvement.
Tasks / Key Responsibilities
- Provide assurance services as to whether the Company’s internal control and governance processes are in line with industry and regulatory practices and standards
- Carry out due diligence and value for money review of all procurements and purchases with reference to pricing, payment and quality of products in line with set standard.
- Review workflows, process steps and existing policies and procedures to ensure they are adequately adhered to.
Minimum Requirements / Skills / Competences
- Minimum of a first degree in Accounting or related discipline
- Relevant Recognized professional certification e.g. ACCA, CA, ACAMS, CRA, IARCP, CISA etc.
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience in a similar role with at least 2 years in a supervisory role.
- Must be vision-minded, thorough and arithmetic Oriented, conscientious and calculative with a high level of accuracy
- Must be a person of integrity and ethically guided with willingness to disclose potentially illegal, criminal and unethical business practices or data
- Possess good communication and interpersonal skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the Job Title as subject of the email.
- Accountant / Admin Officer Job at Owens and Xley Consults
- Head of Finance Job at GBC Professional Services
- Head, Internal Control and Compliance Job at a reputable Bank
- Enugu State Government Recruitment for Auditor-General for Local Government
- QA / QC Engineer Job at NLIGHTIN
- Financial Planner Job at Capital Express Assurance Limited
- Account Manager Job at Henox Technologies
- Finance Officer Job at Plan International
- Accountant Job at a reputable company
- Accountant Job at Michael Stevens Consulting