Head of Operations Job at GOS Project Limited
GOS Projects Limited - Our client, a Microfinance bank is recruiting to fil the position below:
Job Position: Head of Operations
Job Location: Lagos
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for ensuring daily posting and approval of all cash and entries, ensure the branch and vaults are opened and closed on a timely basis, provide mentorship to members of the operations team by observing their daily activities and assisting them in solving complicated issues arising from errors in operations whilst monitoring daily operations to ensure a free flow process.
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for balancing and troubleshooting ATM/debit card concerns, providing customer services to clients and ensuring bank is in compliance with all internal and government regulations.
- S/He will give useful suggestions to the management on how to improve on the bank’s operation, ensure client data is protected from the public and is secured against fraud by enforcing access rights and verification levels.
- To fit in, you must have a degree in Banking and Finance or any related field, must have minimum experience of 3 years, must be proactive, multitasking, goal oriented, possess excellent communications skills and must have a good understanding of financial applications.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using "HOO" as the subject of the mail.
- Latest Job Opportunities at Women Friendly Initiative (WFI)
- Operations Specialist Job at Bolt (formerly Taxify)
- Latest Recruitment Jobs at Total Secure Nigeria
- Living Benefit Officer Job at ARM Life Plc
- Human Resources and Administrative Manager Job at PricewaterhouseCooper
- Deport Liaison Officer Job at Oasis Africa Consulting Limited
- Stock Point Coordinator Job at Oasis Africa Consulting Limited
- Digital Marketing Specialist Job at Mentapp Solutions Limited
- Book-keeper Job at Fashion House
- Inventory Officer Job at Fashion House