Head of Operations Job at GOS Project Limited
GOS Projects Limited - Our client, a Microfinance bank is recruiting to fil the position below:
Job Position: Head of Operations
Job Location: Lagos
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for ensuring daily posting and approval of all cash and entries, ensure the branch and vaults are opened and closed on a timely basis, provide mentorship to members of the operations team by observing their daily activities and assisting them in solving complicated issues arising from errors in operations whilst monitoring daily operations to ensure a free flow process.
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for balancing and troubleshooting ATM/debit card concerns, providing customer services to clients and ensuring bank is in compliance with all internal and government regulations.
- S/He will give useful suggestions to the management on how to improve on the bank’s operation, ensure client data is protected from the public and is secured against fraud by enforcing access rights and verification levels.
- To fit in, you must have a degree in Banking and Finance or any related field, must have minimum experience of 3 years, must be proactive, multitasking, goal oriented, possess excellent communications skills and must have a good understanding of financial applications.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using "HOO" as the subject of the mail.
- Regional Agency Coordinator (SIPML) Job at Stanbic IBTC Bank
- Project Administrator Job at INTERSOS Nigeria
- Country Finance Coordinator Job at INTERSOS Nigeria
- Information Technology Manager Job at Human Capital Partners (HCP)
- Program Coordinator, WASH (m/f/d) Job at Malteser International
- Project Control Leader (M/F) Job at SPIE Oil & Gas Services
- Project Accountant Job at The International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA)
- ET Consultant Job at The World Bank Group
- Area Coordinator Job at United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR)
- Project Officer Job at The Nasarawa State Community and Social Development Agency (NCSDA)