Head of Strategy & Planning
Position: Head of Strategy & Planning
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Our Client, a leading pharmaceutical and healthcare company is currently implementing some key strategic initiatives aimed at strengthening its market presence and operations. In line with this drive, we are seeking to attract qualified and highly competent individuals with the right skills set and pedigree to fill the position above.
Purpose of role
To drive the objectives of the Company through value propositions, strategic planning and brilliant execution to deliver sustainable competitive advantage.
- Manage and execute the strategy and planning of the company to drive business performance.
- Execute strategic initiatives, with a focus towards maximizing market share and increasing profit by translating strategic objectives into practical plans and goals.
- Lead the business in the annual planning process and support Management in defining the cascade metrics.
- Develop and coordinate annual strategic planning process and corporate planning initiatives; Ensuring that employees understand the details of the strategic plan and how their work connects to corporate goals.
- Take ownership of decision making that sustains organizational change, test whether the decisions being made across the organization are aligned with the strategy and are creating the desired results and decide on basis of outcome analyses, whether to stay on track or to change direction.
- Provide Executive Management with global and regional business scenarios and ad-hoc analyses as required; identify new business growth opportunities or potential operational risks; advising best options to proceed.
- Present analytical and value-added insights to Executive Management on market and business trends, consumer innovation and patterns, industry trends, macroeconomic factors and demographic potentials.
- Manage all aspects of the annual Board Strategy Retreat event including, making presentations on industry insights to assist the Board in its decision making function; coordinating presentations of each member of the Management Committee to ensure appropriate message is delivered to the Board.
Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree (business related discipline an advantage).
- A successful track record of business delivery.
- Minimum 8 years work experience in strategic planning with at least 5 years leadership role.
- Demonstrable hands-on experience in development and delivery of corporate and operational strategy and planning.
- Excellent leadership qualities and experience in general administration management roles with track record of achievement and results.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, persuasive, documentation and analytical skills.
- Highly developed influencing skills, capable of communicating the big picture in approachable language.
- Head, Medical/Quality Assurance Job at Grittyplus Limited
- Lead Consultant Job at Pruvia Integrated Limited
- Medical Sales Representative Job at Sanofi Nigeria
- Imo State Government Recruitment for Consultant - Building Design
- BRANCH MANAGER
- Medical Laboratory Technician Job at Hazon Holdings
- Nurse Job at 1 Hundred HR Consult
- Medical Officer Job at 1 Hundred HR Consult
- Consultant Health Coach (Nurse)
- Medical Officer Job at Newgate Medical Services Limited