Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Officer Job at Kimberly Ryan Limited
Kimberly Ryan Limited - Our client, a leading organization in the Maritime sector in Nigeria is recruiting suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Position: Health, Safety, Environment and Quality Officer
Job Locations: Rivers (Onne), Cross River (Calabar) and Delta (Warri).
Job Type: Full Time
- This position is responsible for monitoring health and safety in the district, overseeing the environmental performance of the facility, assessing risks and design strategies to reduce potential hazards within the facility and geographical area, and also for the following:
- Participate in the review of HSEQ document.
- Conduct facility inspections on monthly basis.
- Carry out daily routine facility inspections and monthly workplace inspections
- Carryout Accident and incident Investigations.
- Carry out HSE induction for new employees and HSE training for existing employees.
- Ensure the availability of PPE when required.
- Regular report writing.
- Ensure emergency drills are carried out.
- Ensure risk assessment is carried out annually.
- Ensure safety meetings are held monthly.
- Ensure Environmental Monitoring Plan is adhered to.
- Participates in HSE programs such as HSE Week, World Environment Day, World Safety Day, Company Fitness Programs.
- Assessing customers’ requirements and ensuring these are met
- Participate in HSEQ Internal Audits.
- BSC / HND in Engineering, Biological or Environmental Sciences or equivalent from a reputable University / Polytechnic with minimum 2nd Class Lower
- Membership of ISPON will constitute an added advantage
- Minimum of Four (4) years cumulative cognate experience in in the Maritime, Environment or Waste Management role & sector
- Must have good knowledge of industry regulations, standards, and best practices.
- Must have a good working knowledge of Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Must be able to analyze and interpret HSE statistical data.
- Must possess report writing skills
- Must have good turn around time on tasks, and an ability to deliver with minimal supervision
- Must possess good teamwork abilities, time management skills, and be result-oriented
- Must have good attention to details
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Quality Control Officer Job at Quick Service Restaurant
- QHSE Officer Job at Taewoo LP Ltd
- Data Analyst Job at Sigma Consulting
- QHSE Manager Job at BIC® products
- Safety Officer Job at Karbak Ven Limited
- Sales and Service Technician
- Ongoing Recruitment at Dominion Consulting Nigeria
- Quality Assurance Officer Job at Cruxdeals Limited
- Dangote Group Recruitment for HSE Officer - Clinker Terminal
- Analytics Intern Recruitment at Novartis Pharma Services