Hospital Ward Administrator
As a benefit of Social Responsibility, a Hospital in Ilesha will be receiving a Medical Ward from a noble family. The family wishes to undertake a 5- year maintenance of the Ward before passing it to the hospital management. Thus, they require a suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant psoition below:
Job Position: Hospital Ward Administrator
Job Location: Ilesha, Osun
- Responsible for all administrative matters of the hospital ward
- Develop and direct implementation of policies and programs for effective maintenance of structure and facilities in the Ward
- Acts as advisor to the Medical Director and the family in the maintenance of the Ward.
- Ensures proper record keeping and documentation of all transactions regarding the maintenance of the hospital Ward
- Performs administrative support for all staff of the ward
- Ensures compliance with Repairs and Maintenance processes and policies for the ward
- Minimum of a Second Class Upper or an Upper Credit in any social science/Administrative course.
- Administrative/Human resource experience would be an added advantage
- Must have knowledge of risk based internal audit.
- Age: 26- 30
Key Behavioural Competencies:
- Keen attention to details
- Ability to work independently and deliver.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills
- Strong ethics and high moral standards
- High personal responsibility, accountability, and integrity required.
- Resourcefulness and solutions oriented mind-set desirable.
- Medical Laboratory Technician/ Laboratory Assistant Job at PAMO University of Medical Sciences (PUMS)
- Medical Officer Job at Lagoon Hospitals
- Laboratory Analyst Job at Sterling Resources
- Male Nurse Job at Recore Limited
- Clinical Project Manager
- Medical Laboratory Scientist (Chemistry) Job at Imo International Health Systems
- Intern Radiographer Job at Lily Hospitals Limited
- Pharmacist Job at A leading Hospital
- Staff Nurse Job at A leading Hospital
- Staff Nurse Supervisor Job at A leading Hospital