HR Assistant Manager Job at Lorache Consulting
Lorache Consulting Limited - Our client is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Position: HR Assistant Manager
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Recruiting, training and developing staff making sure that staff get paid correctly and on time.
- Pensions and Benefits administration.
- Approving job descriptions and advertisements
- Looking after the health, safety, and welfare of all employees.
- Organizing staff training sessions and activities.
- Monitoring staff performance and attendance.
- Advising line managers and other employees on employment law and the employer’s own employment policies and procedure.
- Ensuring candidates have the right to work at the organization
- Negotiating salaries, contracts, working conditions, or redundancy packages with staff and representatives.
Requirements and Qualifications
- 3 years of experience as an HR
- Excellent knowledge of various HR functions such as pay & benefits, recruitment, onboarding, evaluation, training & development etc.
- Good understanding of labor laws
- Proficient in MS Office
- Good knowledge of HR software’s such as ATS, HRIS and Recruitment Marketing platform
- Outstanding organizational and time-management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good decision-making skills
- Strong ethical standards
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources, business, or a related field.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job title" as the subject of the email.
- Nationwide Field & Tele Sales Agents Opening
- Nationwide Sale & Marketing Executives Openings
- Human Resource Officer Job at Workforce Group
- Human Resources Business Partner Job at United Bank for Africa
- HR Assistant Job at Lagos Business school
- Human Resource Manager Job at Prestigious Consulting Group
- Human Resource (HR) Executive Job at Padoserve Limited
- Recruiter Job at Talenture Group
- Ongoing Recruitment at Skyline University College
- Entry Level IT Recruitment Officer Job at Growth in Value Alliance