HRLeverage - Our client in the Digital Marketing industry is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Position: HR Manager
Job Location: Lagos
- The HR Manager would facilitate the team’s activities so as to maximize their performance and the solid and long-lasting development of the company.
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Maintains organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counselling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analysing exit interviews; recommending changes.
- Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
- Maintains a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
- Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counselling employees and supervisors.
- Maintains employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims; obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids; awarding benefit contracts; designing and conducting educational programs on benefit programs.
- Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements; conducting investigations; maintaining records; representing the organization at hearings.
- Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Maintains historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past and current records.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Completes human resource operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains human resource staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains human resource staff job results by counselling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Qualification and Experience
- Great educational background/B.Sc in Human Resource Management or any other related field
- Relevant field; certification in Human Resource Management
- 5-7 years’ experience as HR Manager
- Excellent internal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Relevant experience in digital marketing industry
- Vast knowledge of HR operations
Skills and Competencies:
- Applying Expertise and Technology
- Excellent Analytical Skills
- Delivering Results and Meeting Clients Expectations
- Achieving Personal Work Goals
- HR/Admin Officer Job at Karrington Limited
- Operation/Admin Manager Job at Tyonex Nigeria Limited
- Guiness Nigeria Plc Recruitment for New Channel Development Manager
- Human Resources Officer Job at Tyonex Nigeria Limited
- Mctimothy Associates Consulting Limited Recruitment for a Human Resource Coordinator
- Operation Officer Job at Compovine Technologies Limited
- Project Manager Job at Subsea 7
- Human Resources Executive Job at Compovine Technologies Limited
- Workshop Controller Job at Coscharis Group Limited
- Human Resource Manager Job at Dewcort Technologies Limited