HR Officer Job at a reputable indigenous Oil and Gas Servicing company
A reputable indigenous Oil and Gas Servicing company with major presence in the Niger Delta is increasing its workforce due to expanding operations in and out of Nigeria and strategic focus on improving the quality of service delivery to clients.
Therefore, applications are invited from qualified candidates for immediate screening and interview for the vacant position below:
Job Position: HR Officer
Job Location: Nigeria
Department: Human Resources Management
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a related role
- Experience working on staff payroll
- Proficient with the use of Microsoft Dynamics
- Conversant with Microsoft office applications
- Experience in managing staff database and appraisal systems.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Covering Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: The job is specialized please only apply if you match the requirements outlined.
- HR/Admin Intern Recruitment at The International Rescue Committee
- Head, Talent Acquisition Job at Jobelis Consultancy
- Norrenberger HR Intern (NYSC) Recruitment
- HR Officer Job at An indigenous Manufacturing company
- Administrator/HR Manager Job at RISE Networks
- HR Executive Job at Genesis Deluxe Cinemas
- Head, Human Resources and Administration Job at PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC)
- HR Facilities Assistant Job at Action Against Hunger
- Technical Adviser to NCDC Director General Job at The British Government
- Employee Services Officer Job at The International Institute of Tropical Agriculture