HR Specialist Job at Henkel
Henkel holds leading positions in many markets and categories around the world. Founded in 1876, Henkel looks back on more than 140 years of success.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: HR Specialist
Job ID: req46336
Job Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- Payroll administration
- Support Total Rewards Specialist on Payroll Inputs
- Capturing payroll input including, new hire, award payment, promotions, salary changes, benefit changes, payroll, exits, overtime, leave capturing, incentives, and all pay related changes etc.
- Perform Quality Data checks with Payroll Specialist monthly (Payroll vs Midas/SAP reports) LCM & GHR administration
- Ensure data maintenance on GHR for employee information, input new employee information, termination of employees and salary changes via LCM process/tickets
- Monitor all tickets from Shared Service (LCM team) system related contracts of employment, promotion letters, award payments, merit review and salary increase letters. Print and collect signatures as required.
- Regularly review Org Structure and ensure departments’ org structure are updated, attend to queries and assist managers with raising IOM tickets.
- Employee Wellness Programme & Team Building Activities
- Be the main point of contact for all Team Building Activities and implement scheduled activities including as per calendar.
- Source and roll out Additional Wellness support where needed
- Be the Single Point of Contact with HMO partners on all Health registration and wellness topics
- General Admin, HR Governance
- Be the Single Point of Contact for all HR Governance topics. Ensure compliance with relevant Corporate Standards.
- Conduct Monthly Audit, Identify Gaps, Define and Implement Actions to close Gaps. Ensure 100% preparedness for Corporate Audit.
- Prepare Ad hoc HR reports And Presentations as required, Compliance report, quarterly temporary employee reports with regional stakeholders
- Ensure employee files are updated regularly with all relevant documents.
- Manage exit checklist for all leaving employees
- Prepare and provide welcome packs for all new hires.
- Ensure Onboarding Checklist/ Documentation is completed for new joiners
- Present HR topics or policy related topics during HR roadshows, Townhall meetings etc.
- Provide administrative support and act as Backup to the HRBP & Total Rewards Specialist and
- Talent Acquisition & Talent Management Manager.
- Bachelor's Degree in Social Sciences / Business Management
- 3 - 5 years in General HR
- Human Resources (HR) Manager Job at the People Practice
- Human Resources (HR) Support Consultant Job at Malaria Consortium
- Human Resources Officer Job at Uni-medical Healthcare Limited Nigeria
- Human Resource Business Partner Job at Costarchem Nigeria Limited
- HR / Admin Manager Job at MarbleClear Limited
- Head of HR Operations Job at M-KOPA Nigeria
- Job Openings at Sahara Group
- Senior Human Resources (HR) Manager Job at Jhpiego
- Human Resources (HR) & Administrative Executive Job at Talent Towers
- HR Officer Job at Excel and Grace Consulting