HSE Officer Job at OPEX OIL AND GAS RESOURCES LIMITED
Opex Oil & Gas Resources Limited is a leading and notable player in Nigeria’s Oil and Gas industry for timely delivery of first class maintenance and operations services. OPEX Oil & Gas Resources Limited has thus boosted its presence in the Nigerian energy market and has successfully created a trusted brand renowned for execution excellence and strict adherence to safety, health, environment and quality requirements.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: HSE Officer
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist with Health and Safety monitoring activities.
- Assist with the management of fire safety throughout the offices.
- Assist in audits and produces audit reports and follow up any actions
- Assist with the coordination and management of PPEs, waste and waste storage area.
- Liaise closely with the Facility Management team to manage issues relating to the facilities service provision, and specifically waste disposal, buildings, fire safety equipment, electrical testing and safety audit non-compliances.
- Provide clerical support to the Health and Safety Committee and Safety Officers Forum.
- Assist to maintain and coordinate trainings and inductions.
- Assist in the identification of training needs and preparation of risk assessments, and method statement.
- Review and record checks on all fire exits, fire and fire equipment, and fire signs.
- Review relevant safety signage within Opex oil and gas resource-limited facilities, Axxela gas and power facilities and customers facilities.
- Review and record the First Aid and spill kit provision across all facilities manage by Opex oil and gas resource-limited.
- Assist with site supervision during critical activities.
- AssistLead in organizing and documenting Health and Safety-critical activities like fire drills, hydrants inspection and testing etc.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2 - 3 years experience
- Good general standard of education and spoken and written English.
- Evidence of training in occupational safety and health or Certification from a recognized body (IOSH, ROSPA, C&G, ISPON, HSE Level 3 etc.) is preferred.
- Interest in current health and safety legislation and issues, with experience of health and safety implementation in the workplace, for example, carrying risk assessments.
- Experience in the use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook).
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly forward their applications to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Health, Safety & Environment (HSE) Officer Job at Coleman Technical Industries Limited
- Health, Safety & Environment (HSE) Manager Job at Sunlight Resources Limited
- Safety and Security Intern Recruitment at Search for Common Ground
- Health and Safety Environment (HSE) Officer Job at Coleman Cables and Wires
- Warehouse Supervisor
- Facility Manager
- HSE Officer Job at All Energy West Africa (AEWA) Nigeria Limited
- Health & Safety Manager Recruitment at Flour Mill of Nigeria Plc
- Safety Officer Job at 1 Hundred HR Consult
- HSE Officer Job at Eko Maintenance Limited