HSE Supervisor Job at MacTay Consulting
MacTay Consulting - We are one of the first and leading management consulting firm in Nigeria, providing HR services to our clients in Africa since 1982. We focus on adding value to organisations through customized solutions that meet our clients’ needs. We have a proven track record of providing excellent services that impact our clients’ businesses.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: HSE Supervisor
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Contribute to planning of HSE performance improvement and associated monitoring.
- Contribute and take part in investigation and analyses on incidents and anomalies
- Support the FPSO Head of HSE to ensure that site activities are performed safely with all identified risk mitigations and compensatory measures rigorously implemented before start of activities.
- Role to be transversely engaged with all entities on board FPSO in diffusing HSE philosophy and trainings with a view to positively impact the safety culture on board.
- Assist in the follow-up of site personnel (Company and Contractor) HSE training and preparedness, ensuring adequate attention is drawn to any lack of compliance.
- Check on application of HSE policy and related reference documents (directives, rules, specifications, procedures)
- Assist the Head HSE FPSO in the follow-up of HSE MS and procedures and regular updating of HSE records for reporting purposes. Checking enforcement, efficiency, and maintenance of HSE MS.
- Take part in the preparation and attend the meetings of the site HSE committees.
- Perform audits of installations and operations.
- Participate in the reporting of incident/accident, anomalies, and follow-up the close out of actions from investigation recommendations.
- Contributes to the completion of PTW and the documents needed prior to operations and see that prescriptions are applied.
- Ensuring HSE performance monitoring and related benchmarking.
- Contribute to defining ways and means of identifying and minimizing risks, and the impact of activities, especially for simultaneous operations or in downgraded situation.
- Carries out any other duties as may be assigned by the Head HSE FPSO field operation.
- Coordinates HSE awareness on site through participation in toolbox talk, organizing HSE talks, conduct weekly safety drills, posting of feedback messages etc.
- Inspect for validation all such teams, means and processes involved in safe system of work execution to ensure suitability within FPSO operations.
- Coordinate the implementation of FPSO waste management plan on site.
Context and Environment:
- Oil and gas production facilities are located Offshore – deep sea (1400 m water depth)
- Offshore Fields: OML130; FPSO. Production: Oil /Condensate = 200Kbbls/day
- Aggravating Risk: Condensate, FPSO, Start-Up phase, Tandem offloading,
- Direct personnel supervised: None
- Indirect personnel supervised: None
- HSE Leadership on FPSO with strong interface with other entities and contractors on board
- Coordination and execution of risk mitigations and compensatory measures for ongoing activities
- HSE statistics acquisition, analysis, and reporting within FPSO perimeter
- Engineering degree or diploma and fluency in English
- Professional Experience: 3-5 years in Oil and Gas (E&P); 2-3 years in HSE position
- Sound grasp and understanding of safe working practices required in the oil industry.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Dangote Group Recruitment for HSE Officer - Clinker Terminal
- Health & Safety Officer Job at Sinoma Cargo International Nigeria Limited
- Sales and Service Technician
- Ongoing Recruitment at Ultimus Holdings
- Health Safety and Environmental Officer Job at Abuja Clinics
- Latest Job Vacancies at Mar & Mor Integrated Services Limited
- Ongoing Recruitment at Learn@ease
- HSE Officer Job at MacTay Consulting
- QHSE Officer Job at Olman Business Solutions (OBS) Limited
- Ongoing Recruitment at EPCM Engineers Limited