Human Resource Manager Job at Fountline Telecommunications
Fountline Telecommunications is an organization that provides voice transmission services, managing, supervising and providing technical advice on telecommunications systems. Receiving feedback, identifying users’ needs, requirements and mobilizing existing technology to meet their criteria. It was founded by Rukkaya Mohammed in the year 1990 and its located within Kaduna metropolis.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Human Resource Manager
Job Location: Kaduna
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a HR Manager to lead our HR team.
- You will take ownership of all HR matters across the company from recruitment to performance reviews, wage reviews, disciplinary action, and learning and development
- To perform well in this role you should have experience as a HR Manager, or other senior roles in the HR team, and knowledge around all legal requirements in this role.
- Consistently recruiting an excellent staff.
- Maintaining a smooth onboarding process.
- Training, counseling and coaching our staff.
- Resolving conflicts through positive and professional mediation.
- Carrying out necessary administrative duties.
- Conducting performance and wage reviews.
- Developing clear policies and ensuring policy awareness.
- Creating clear and concise reports.
- Giving helpful and engaging presentations.
- Maintaining and reporting on workplace health and safety compliance.
- Handling workplace investigations, disciplinary and termination procedures.
- Maintaining employee and workplace privacy.
- Leading a team of junior human resource managers.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- 2 - 5 years Experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources Management or equivalent.
- Experience in human resources or related field.
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships with colleagues.
- Experience in educating and coaching staff.
- Experience in conflict resolution, disciplinary processes and workplace investigations.
- Experience in following and maintaining workplace privacy.
- Ability to give presentations.
- Knowledge of relevant health and safety laws.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
N80,000 - N120,000 / month.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in PDF format to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job title" as subject of the email.
Note: For candidates residing in Kaduna.
- Admin / HR Officer Recruitment at Fostaco Limited
- Job Recruitment at YIAGA Africa
- Human Resource Manager Job at Winco Foam Industries
- Human Resource Manager Job at PG Consulting
- ECH Consulting Recruitment for HR Support
- Human Resource Business Partner Job at TIJMAF INNOVATION SERVICES
- Human Resource Manager Job at Inguest Global Partners Limited
- HR / Administrative Officer Job at Pruvia Integrated Limited
- Latest Vacancies at Precious Palm Royal Hotel
- Human Resource Officer Job at Lagos Business school