Human Resource Officer Job at Pivotage Consulting
Pivotage Consulting is a professional outfit that offers a wide spectrum of strategic Human Resource Services; particularly – Innovative HR Staffing Solutions, Potent L&D Interventions, Performance Management System, Policy Development and Review, Flexible Outsourcing and Background Checks to both big and small organizations across different business sectors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Human Resource Officer
Ref Id: HRO/1123/ PC
Job Location: Lekki, Lagos
Type: Full Time
Summary / Objective
- We seek to grow our team by hiring a young and vibrant individual to perform the role of a Human Resource Officer.
- General Human Resource function
- Preparing jobs descriptions, posting ads and managing hiring process.
- Efficiently and consistently handling Human Resource requests of a wide range of clients across the Financial, Energy, Oil and Gas, E-Commerce, FMCG, Manufacturing, Hospitality, ICT and Transportation Sector.
- Managing Clients’ portfolios.
- Assisting the HR Consultants in preparation of employment packages, and recruitment.
- Entering and updating candidate’s data into the company's database.
- Preparation of documents and presentations for meetings and events across departments.
- Recording key action points during monthly performance meetings and presenting points in subsequent meetings to track performance.
- Proficiently scheduling and coordinating meetings, interviews and appointments for the HR Consultant.
- Content creating and marketing/brand promotion.
- Performing any other HR functions as may be assigned by the HR Consultant from time to time.
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Qualifications / Requirements
- BS degree in Human Resources or related field
- 3 years’ experience as an HR officer or relevant human resources/administrative position preferably in an HR Consulting Firm.
- Detail-oriented and organized.
- Basic knowledge of labour law.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Strong communications skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV only to: email@example.com Using the role ‘Human Resource Officer’ as the subject of your application
Note: Please ensure CVs are in MS Word format only.
- Human Resource (HR) Executive Job at Padoserve Limited
- Recruiter Job at Talenture Group
- Ongoing Recruitment at Skyline University College
- Entry Level IT Recruitment Officer Job at Growth in Value Alliance
- Human Resources / Admin Officer Job at FHON Consulting
- HR Manager Job at OTP Internet Technology
- HR / Admin Officer Job at Chabash Development and Health Initiative (CDHI)
- LOPTERRA Recruitment for a HR Officer - Freelance
- Human Resource Manager Job at Fountline Telecommunications
- Recruitment Intern Job at Willers Solutions Limited