Human Resources / Admin Officer Job at FHON Consulting
FHON Consulting believes that putting the right things in place such as people, processes, and systems with exceptional customers’ expectation in mind, will get one to the right place.
We are here to solve industry challenges in: business strategy, branding, marketing, public relations, organizational operations, Human Resources, information technology, digital presence, advanced analytics, advisory services and corporate finance across all industries.
Our unique selling point is to change management results, deliver structure, and make sustained results across all lines. We measure our success by the success of our clients. Our team of expert are here to ensure goals and objectives of individuals and company’s are met
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Human Resources / Admin Officer
Job Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The HR Officer is responsible for providing support in the various human resources functions, which includes recruitment, staffing, training and development, performance monitoring and employee counseling.
- He / she will be involved in sourcing, recruiting, planning the overall HR strategy and assist in creating and implementing HR policies and procedures, whilst carrying out several administrative jobs.
- Minimum of BSc / HND in any course, with either NYSC Certificate or Exception
- 1 - 2 years work experience.
- Excellent organizational skills with a good understanding of labour law
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel);scheduling
appointments/updating calendars is a must.
- Good understanding of labor laws
- In charge of all employee matters; responsible for all recruitment, leave, promotions and
- Maintain all office and employee records and monitor all employees conduct
- Ensures that company complies with all laws as regards pensions and staff PAYE
- Provides payroll information by collecting time and attendance records, overseeing the completion of compensation and benefits documentation
- Maintaining current HR files, records related to grievances, performance reviews, and disciplinary
- Performs other duties as may be assigned by department and/or company management.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.
- Financial Analyst & Admin Officer Job at Syngenta
- Aideplanet Limited Recruitment for an Administrative Officer
- Front Desk Officer Job at Garden Park Hotel & Suites
- Human Resources Manager Job at Eden Solution and Resources Ltd.
- Contract Administrator Job at ICS Outsourcing Limited
- Sale & Marketing Executives Opening
- Payroll Coordinator Job at British American Tobacco
- Executive Assistant Job at Mike Igbokwe SAN & Co
- HR Consultant Job at Applied Engineering Technology Initiative Limited (AETI)
- Admin / Customer Service Officer Job at Willco Property Management