Human Resources Manager Job at a reputable company
A multinational company with business activities and offices in Nigeria, Ghana and other Western African countries, in her quest to further strengthen her operations, desire to engage highly competent, talented candidates, in both Nigeria and Ghana, to fill the position below:
Job Position: Human Resources Manager
Job Locations: Nigeria & Ghana
- Develop and implement HR policies and programs as required by the business
- Ensure job descriptions for all positions are accurate and up-to-date
- Develop a robust and all inclusive organizational development and employee training programs
- Conduct performance reviews with departmental managers, and monitor employee productivity, attitudes and performance results
- Provide assistance with implementing any HR related software systems
- Recruit and retain top quality staff for each department; conduct interviews
- Build a Quality Assurance Program that is tied to performance review
- Fleet Management and administration
- Travels and logistics management.
Qualifications & Skills
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Social Sciences, Engineering or any other relevant field
- An MBA will be an added advantage
- Member of CIPM will be added advantage
- MS Office Suite essential
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills.
- Minimum of 10 years cognate experience in a renowned organisation.
- Experience in Administration would be required
- Experience in ICT Telecom Sector will be an added advantage.
- Very attractive and competitive remuneration packages and challenging prospects await the successful candidates.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume, possibly with a scanned passport photograph, to: email@example.com using the reference and indicate preferred location as the subject of your mail.
Note: All applications will be treated in strict confidence and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- HR/Admin Intern Recruitment at The International Rescue Committee
- Head, Talent Acquisition Job at Jobelis Consultancy
- Norrenberger HR Intern (NYSC) Recruitment
- HR Officer Job at An indigenous Manufacturing company
- Administrator/HR Manager Job at RISE Networks
- HR Executive Job at Genesis Deluxe Cinemas
- Head, Human Resources and Administration Job at PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC)
- HR Facilities Assistant Job at Action Against Hunger
- Technical Adviser to NCDC Director General Job at The British Government
- Employee Services Officer Job at The International Institute of Tropical Agriculture