Human Resources Manager Job at Dragnet Solutions Limited
Dragnet Solutions Limited - Our client, an integrated marine service and logistics provider in Nigeria is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Human Resources Manager
Job Location: Calabar, Cross River
- We are recruiting for the role of 'Human Resources Manager'. The ideal candidate will report to the General Manager, provide strategic direction and execution leadership for human resource management activities of the organization, manage corporate communications; maintain cordial relations with unions and the community
Key Job Responsibilities
- Development and execution of a viable Human Resource Strategy
- Development and execution of Talent Management initiatives that confers on the organization a competitive advantage in its market consistent with best practice.
- Leads the organization in effectively championing and institutionalizing organizational change initiatives e.g. ISO Quality Management
- Leads the organization as effective business and strategic partners in providing innovative Human Resource solutions to staff and customers through meetings, e-mail and one on one interaction.
- Lead the ongoing development of a professional and achievement-focused workforce and culture
- Maintain cordial relations with all employees, labour unions and immediate community.
- Ensure development and delivery of best practice people and culture strategies and programs that maximize the individual and organizational capability
- Coordinate and champion effective reward management system by ensuring strategic linkage between affordable compensation and employee performance.
- Ensure effective communication of the organisation's policies, procedures and information in a timely and clear manner across different media.
- Good University Degree
- Minimum of 8 - 10 years quality HR work experience; 5 of which must have been at senior management level
- Professional Certification is compulsory e.g. CIPMN, HRCI, SHRM, CIPD etc.
- MBA/MSc Human Resource Management etc. are an added advantage
- Extensive experience in providing strategic leadership and influencing and leading change in complex organizations
- Working Knowledge of port and shipping industry is of critical advantage.
Job Competency Requirements:
- HR Strategic Management
- Business Acumen
- Workforce Planning
- Talent Management
- Employee Learning and Development
- Employee Performance Management
- Reward Management
- Employee and Labour Relations
- Human Resources Information Administration
Key Performance Indicators:
- Cost Efficiency
- Customer satisfaction
- Process Efficiency
- Human Resources Development
- Employee Competence Improvement
- Succession and Productivity Sustainability.
- Nationwide Field & Tele Sales Agents Opening
- Nationwide Sale & Marketing Executives Openings
- Human Resource Officer Job at Workforce Group
- Human Resources Business Partner Job at United Bank for Africa
- HR Assistant Job at Lagos Business school
- Human Resource Manager Job at Prestigious Consulting Group
- Human Resource (HR) Executive Job at Padoserve Limited
- Recruiter Job at Talenture Group
- Ongoing Recruitment at Skyline University College
- Entry Level IT Recruitment Officer Job at Growth in Value Alliance