Human Resources Manager Job at Eden Solution and Resources Ltd.
Eden Solutions and Resources Limited - Our client, a large supermarket chain is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Human Resources Manager
Job Location: Wuye, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Part-time
- Our Client is a large supermarket chain that recently opened in Abuja. They are poised to open several branches in Abuja within the year and are looking to recruit a Human Resource Manager.
- The Human Resources Manager will lead, direct and manage the day-to-day Human Resources activities. The HR Manager will provide oversight and guidance to the development and monitoring of processes related to recruitment and retention, compliance, compensation, benefits, training and development; as well as oversee administrative functions
- Ensure effective talent Management in the organization.
- Conduct compensation, benefits, performance appraisal and other management functions.
- Prepare comprehensive reports as required.
- Prepare reports and presentations on HR-related metrics like total number of hires by department
- Annually review the Personnel Handbook recommending amendments needed due to changes in local conditions or labour laws.
- Manage timesheets for office, ensuring timely submission, approval, accuracy, and filing
- Developing, analyzing and updating the company’s performance management program
- Establish strong working partnerships with business managers providing HR services and solutions to support business strategies and drive business objectives into HR deliverables.
- Work closely with business on staff planning, budgeting and adherence to approved budget and headcounts.
Requirements / Qualifications
- B.Sc. in Human Resources Management or related field
- Must possess CIPM, HRCI certification
- A Master’s in a human resource management-related course is an advantage.
- Proficient with the Microsoft Suite of Products including Excel, Word and Office required.
- Minimum of 3 years experience work experience as an HR & Admin Officer, HR Administrative Assistant or similar role
- Familiarity with Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS)
- Strong proven skills in employee relations, organization development and change, performance management, workforce planning, succession planning, internal consulting, talent acquisition, compensation and benefits, training and development.
NGN 80,000 - 100,000 Monthly.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in PDF to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Human Resources Manager Job at Dragnet Solutions Limited
- Ongoing Recruitment at Creative Associates International
- Human Resources Officer Job at HRBP Limited
- HR & Admin Officer Job at BlueTag Technologies Limited
- Human Resource Manager Job at Prestigious Consulting Group
- HR and Business Development Executive Job at Aideplanet Limited
- HR Officer Job at Imperial Phoenix
- HR Assistant Job at ICAP Nigeria
- Ongoing Recruitment at Gokada
- Current Vacancies at Dangote Group