Human Resources Officer
An Oil & Gas Service company based in Nigeria is recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Position: Human Resources Officer
Job Location: Nigeria
- The HR Officer will assist with all aspects of HR which would include; supporting the recruitment process for all hires, managing the employee lifecycle, performance management, etc.
- Monitoring and providing generalist support and coordinating the day to day HR activities
- Scheduling job interviews arid assisting in interview process
- Provide support, guidance and training to personnel as required. Participates In the review of training needs of
- staff making appropriate proposal to meet identified needs.
- Prepare and provide advice to staff members on specific entitlements.
- Responsible for the interpretation and application of staff rules, regulations and procedures ensuring uniform application.
- Ascertain human resources requirements for the office ensuring the timely advertisement and filling vacancies.
- Orienting new employees to the organization (setting up a designated log-in, workstation, email address, etc.).
- Serves as a point person for all new employee questions.
- Control the maintenance of the personnel records in the office, ensuring that outstanding queries receive timely response, after due analysis maintains and monitors leave records and overtime.
- Participate in staff appraisal
- Maintains employee information by entering and updating employment and status-change data.
- Maintains employee confidence and protects operations by keeping human resource Information confidential.
- Submits employee data reports by assembling, preparing,and analyzing data.
- Ensuring background and reference checks are completed
- Overseeing the completion of compensation and benefit documentation
- Maintaining current HR files and database
- Maintaining records related to grievances, performance reviews, and disciplinary actions
- Performing file audits to ensure that all required employee documentation Is collected and maintained
- Completing termination paperwork and assisting with exist Interviews.
- Perform other HR duties as required.
- A first degree in any discipline.
- Minimum Experience 5 years of experience in a similar position.
- Professional Qualification
- Member of CIPM is a must
Note: Provide details of current salary, expected salary, required period to join, current location and present contact number in the body of email. Kindly note that only short listed candidates will be contacted.
- Human Resources/Admin Officer Job at PeeCredit
- Customer Service/Business Development Executive Recruitment at Ibaka Entertainment
- Human Resources Business Partner Job at Afordonz Consulting Limited
- Client Service Relationship Officer Job at Fox Capital Investment Limited
- Ninetynine Percent Global Investment limited Recruitment for a Customer Service Officer
- Customers Retention and Habitation Officer Job at Newchip Technologies
- Customer Service Representative Job at Samson Clinical Courses
- Human Resources and Client Management Manager Job at Zercom Systems
- Clients Service Officer Job at Emplug Limited
- Customer Service Representative Job at TechAdvance