Human Resources Officer Job at DO.II Designs Limited
DO.II Designs Limited focuses on furniture manufacture, interior design, space planning and turn-key remodeling projects for the high-end residential, property development, hospitality and corporate market.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Human Resources Officer
Job Location: Lagos
Duties & Responsibilities
- Prepares role profiles for vacancies.
- Ensures that staff request forms are filled by the requesting department and officer.
- Shortlist candidates and schedules them for tests and interviews.
- Plans and Prepares induction program.
- Facilitate the orientation and integration process.
- Prepares Leave plan for staff for the year.
- Distributes and ensures performance appraisal excercise process is unhindered.
- Ensures preparation of payroll for submission before the due date.
- Sends out memos to staff.
- Ensures HR policies and processes are adhered to.
- B.Sc in Human Resource or any related field
- Professional Certification is an added advantage
- Minimum of 1 year working experience in the Human Resource field.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org stating the "Job title" as subject of the email.
- Human Resource Manager Job at E'sorae Luxury
- HR Business Partner Job at Netcom Africa
- HR Intern Recruitment at Vincintore Limited
- Payroll Specialist Job at MacTay Consulting limited
- Human Resource/ Admin Executive Recruitment at Ralds & Agate
- HR Business Partner Job at Hilton Worldwide
- Human Resources Officer Job at Idmibok International (360 HSDC)
- Human Resource Manager Job at Mctimothy Associates Consulting Limited
- HR / Admin Manager Recruitment at a reputable conglomerate
- HR Consultant