Human Resources Record Officer Job at The American University
The American University of Nigeria was founded in response to the need for a world-class university in sub-Saharan Africa. The University’s mission is to provide quality education to Nigeria and Africa’s future leaders in order to equip them with the skills needed to solve development issues on the continent, and give them the knowledge needed to create solutions that will benefit their community, their country and, ultimately, the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Human Resources Record Officer
Job Location: Yola, Adamawa
- The HR Record Officer reports to the Human Resources Manager and the position is responsible for updating and maintaining the integrity of employee records in the Human Resources Database.
- The position shall ensure that accurate employee records which includes but not limited to detailing, notices of commendation, warning or discipline, performance evaluations and reviews, changes in employee qualifications and trends in employee trainings, changes in job title, job description, job classification or supervisor in as enshrined in the personnel manual and in accordance with the policies and procedures of the American University of Nigeria.
- The incumbent coordinates the processes that enables current staff members to review their personnel record by making an appointment with Human Resources Director
- Maintains confidentiality of employment records and sorting outdated records; Updates employees’ records and keeps daily records of employees on the HR data base and opener
- Records employee data and monitors departmental changes of staff for record updates
- Plans record filing systems by creating hard-copy and electronic folders; files and retrieves information in accordance with departmental records management procedures;
- Manages the location and storage of records; conducts records audit; organizes the disposal of records in accordance with their retention schedule; and Perform other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
- Bachelor's Degree and 3 - 5 years of human resource experience.
- Knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines and strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to analyze data and provide recommendations and maintain a high level of accuracy in preparing and entering information. Confidentiality concerning personal files and records.
- Experience with MS Office.
- AUN is an equal-opportunity employer and strives to provide a culturally diverse workforce. We do not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, creed, color, nationality, origin, age, sex, religion, and marital status.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Head HR (Upstream Oil & Gas) Job at Kloverharris Limited
- Human Resources Officer Job at Merigage Limited
- Human Resource Business Partner Job at Tincan Island Container Terminal Limited
- Human Resources Manager Job at Eden Solutions and Resources Limited
- Human Resources Manager Job at Realstrikers Security Services Limited
- Human Resources Manager Job at Wetland Microfinance Bank Limited
- Human Resources Coordinator (Training and Development) Job at Lumos Nigeria
- Administrative & Account Officer - PORT HARCOURT ONLY
- ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT - LAGOS ONLY
- Human Resource Officer Job at Abuja Clinics