Import & Logistics Manager Job at La Roche Equipment Nigeria Limited
La Roche Equipment Nigeria Limited (La Roche) is West Africa’s foremost distributor for world’s leading providers of sanitary fittings, building materials (finishing products) and construction equipment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Import & Logistics Manager
Job Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Handling all documentation required for facilitating the importation of company products:
- Verifying and assessing pro-forma invoices from suppliers.
- Ensuring that the products to be imported have valid certificates.
- Ensuring that all documents issued by suppliers are in line with governmental/regulatory directives
- Verifying the following debit notes and ensuring that they are processed on time in order to avoid delays at the port:
- Preparing Marine Insurance Covers and Claims
- Staying updated on all governmental and regulatory legislation on importation.
- Monitor product import processes to ensure compliance with NAFDAC and SON regulatory requirements.
- Ensure the validation and regularization of SONCAP Certificates for all products being imported.
- Opening and processing FORM M and other critical documents required for importing goods.
- Ensuring that all import and duty tariff codes are correctly applied to all incoming shipments.
- Working with Shipping Companies, Banks, Insurance Companies and Relevant Governmental Regulatory to facilitate the delivery of products.
- Recommending efficient shipping companies to management and new suppliers.
- Tracking the entire shipment process.
- Processing of PAAR (Pre-Arrival Assessment Report).
- Verify assessment report for FGN Custom Duty Payment and prepare Protest Letters wherever necessary.
- Directly resolve all issues raised by Customs during the clearing process.
- Working closely with Clearing Agents to enable a smooth and fast clearing of consignments with Customs to avoid unnecessary demurrage charges.
- Staying abreast of the domestic and international rules and regulations that govern the shipments of products (especially chemical-based products) so as to guide management
- Other duties assigned.
- HND / BSc in Logistics, Operations, Supply Chain or related fields
- Minimum of 6years’ experience in Import Logistics Operations
- Must have Operational knowledge of the ports and government agencies.
- Understanding of Logistics network management
- Must have knowledge of the Customs and Excise HS Code and Explanatory notes
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Job title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Please do not apply if you don't have the above requirements
- Dispatch Rider Job at Chayce Global Services
- Procurement & Logistics Officer Job at FHI360
- Logistics Supervisor Job at Eat N Go Limited
- Dispatch Rider Job at MacTay Consulting
- Dispatch Rider Job at DropNPick Xpress
- Dispatch Rider Job at EL-Lab Medical Diagnostics and Research Center
- synapse services Recruitment for Dispatch Riders
- Dispatch Rider Job at SJX Logistics Limited
- Dispatch Rider Job at Teclab Management Services Limited
- Dispatch Rider Job at Emetry Sizzle