Industrial Electrician Job at Buffalocrete Construct Limited
Buffalocrete was established 2008 as K&G Industrial Concept Limited. Our mission is to produce/sell concrete/buildings products and machinery that are affordable, yet meet up with the quality and quantity demands of our clients. We are committed to providing customers satisfaction in products, quality, values and services, maintaining our reputation for quality, reliability, integrity, promptness and offering employees the opportunity to grow and self-development in a secure and stable work environment.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Position: Industrial Electrician
Job Location: Lagos
- We are looking for a responsible Industrial Electrician to oversee the workflow at our Machinery and office space. The role is a complex one
- The ideal candidate will be a competent individual who will be able to guide and train employees. He will be well-versed in processes under the role’s responsibility and will be results-driven and focused.
- The goal is to ensure that operations are carried out productively to ensure profitability and sustainable growth.
Industrial electricians perform some or all of the following duties:
- Install, examine, replace or repair electrical wiring, receptacles, switch boxes, conduits, feeders, fiber-optic and coaxial cable assemblies, lighting fixtures, and other electrical components
- Test electrical and electronic equipment and components for continuity, current, voltage, and resistance
- Maintain, repair, install and test switchgear, transformers, switchboard meters, regulators, and reactors
- Maintain, repair, test, and install electrical motors, generators, alternators, industrial storage batteries, and hydraulic and pneumatic electrical control systems
- Troubleshoot, maintain and repair industrial, electrical, and electronic control systems and other related devices
- Conduct preventive maintenance programs and keep maintenance records
- May install, maintain and calibrate industrial instrumentation and related devices.
- Completion of secondary school is usually required.
- Completion of a four or five-year industrial electrician apprenticeship program or A combination of over five years of work experience in the trade and some high school.
- Trade certification for industrial electricians is compulsory.
N70,000 monthly with Bonus.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.
- Control Room Operator / Analyst Job at ASA ADVANCE TECH LTD
- Recent Job Openings at FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria Plc
- Employment Opportunities at Ifeanyi Best Electrical Groups
- Job Recruitment at APM Terminals
- New Job Openings at Ezion-Geber Energy Limited
- Mechanical Engineer Job at Willers Solutions Limited
- IP Network Engineer Job at Lorache Consulting Limited
- Sales Engineer Job at Applied Engineering Technology Initiative Limited (AETI)
- Recent Job Opportunities at Saipem Contracting Nigeria
- Lead Software Engineer Job at Growth in Value Alliance