Information Technology Sales Executive Job at ICS Outsourcing Limited
ICS Outsourcing Limited - Our client in the IT Space is currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Information Technology Sales Executive (IT Sales Executive)
Job Location: Ilupeju, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Product: Internet Service Product
- Store and sort financial and non-financial data in electronic form and present reports
- Handle the processing of all orders with accuracy and timeliness
- Inform clients of unforeseen delays or problems.
- Prospecting for new sales and opportunities.
- Achieving growth and hitting sales targets by successfully managing available resources.
- Designing and implementing a strategic business/sales plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure it’s strong presence
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Ensure the adequacy of sales-related equipment or material.
- Respond to complaints from customers and give after-sales support when requested
- Manage customer portfolio to maximize relationship building opportunities.
- B.Sc Degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, or a related field; certification in sales or marketing will be an asset.
- 2 - 6 years work experience.
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars and conferences
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close.
- Strong business sense and industry expertise.
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills.
- Proven working experience as a project administratorin the information technology sector.
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills with proficiency in English Language.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Well-organized and responsible with an aptitude in problem-solving.
- A team player with high level of dedication.
N120,000 - N150,000 monthly
- Career Opportunities at Costarchem Nigeria Limited
- Ongoing Recruitment at Kadick Integrated Limited
- Job Openings at PG Consulting
- Merchandiser / Buyer Job at Aldelia Nigeria
- 2021 Graduate Trainee Program Recruitment at IT Horizons Limited
- Talenture Group Recruitment for Business Development Officer / 360 Recruiter
- Sales & Customer Support Officer Job at Human-Aware Real-Time Solutions Ltd
- Motion Graphic Designer (Audio Visual) Job at United Bank for Africa
- Mobile Application Developer Intern Recruitment at eHealth4everyone
- Direct Sales Agent Job at Proten International