Interior Designer Job at Turahfrique Interiors Limited
Turahfrique Interiors Limited is an Interior Design and Furniture Manufacturing Company that specializes in home, office, ceiling finishes, floor finishes, woodwork, interior design fittings and general constructions in various parts of Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Interior Designer
Job Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Include, but not limited to:
- In-depth working knowledge of the seven elements of interior design; space, line, form, colour, light, texture, pattern and keeping them balanced to creating an aesthetically pleasing interior.
- Visualizing and sketching design plans as per client goals, sourcing products and material, determining costs and inspecting construction to ensure alignment with design specifications are met
- Any other duties as may reasonably be required by the Managing Director.
- Bachelor degree in Interior design, Architecture or similar discipline
- Must have working knowledge in an interior design or furniture manufacturing company
Key skills for this role:
- Creativity and imagination
- Ability to visualize concepts and explain them to others
- A self-starter who is able to take initiative and ownership of duties.
- Excellent attention to detail, with the ability to maintain a high level of accuracy.
- Flair for changing trends in designs
- Demonstrate high understanding of principle of space planning
- Good oral and written communication skill
- Flexible and adaptability
- Organization skills and ability to multitask
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, to enable professional interaction with a wide range of contacts, both internal and external to the organization
- A flexible, pro-active approach to work including the ability to prioritize and re-prioritize.
- Excellent IT skills, including a working knowledge of presentation software packages, preferably Microsoft Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint
NGN60,000 - 70,000 / Month.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Graphic Designer and Videographer Job at CareerXpress
- Graphic Designer Recruitment at ENYO Retail & Supply
- House of Maryjane Recruitment for a Professional Tailor
- Fashion Stylist Job at Ruff n Tumble
- Ongoing Recruitment at FHON Consulting
- Digital Marketing / Graphic Design Specialist Job at Khenpro Global Services
- Ongoing Recruitment at a Turnkey brand development & product marketing firm
- Sales Representative and Decorator Job at Currys Serious Cake
- Graphics Designer Job at IFS Group
- Graphics Designer Job at Juilapomus Clothing Company Limited