Internal Audit Manager Job at Dragnet Solutions Limited
Dragnet Solutions Limited - Our client, a strategic partner to the world's top beverage brands, one of the global leaders in the Ice Cold Merchandisers (ICM) market and the principal supplier of glass packaging in the high growth markets of West Africa is recruiting for the role of:
Job Position: Internal Audit Manager
Job Location: Lagos
- The ideal candidate will report to the Glass Division Director, Group Head Internal Audit and the Audit Committee of the Board
- Work effectively with Group Internal Auditor to successfully strengthen the audit function and ensure successful execution of all audit assignments
- Provide assurance to senior management on the effectiveness or otherwise of the company’s risk management, processes and systems.
- Plan, execute and report on operational, financial, regulatory and compliance-related audits/reviews as well as ensure strict adherence to policies and procedures.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Conduct internal audit reviews (Manage resources and audit assignments)
- Traveling to different sites to meet relevant staff and obtain documents and information
- Ensure continuous review and assessment of effectiveness and efficiency of policies, procedures and processes across the Company and identify improvement opportunities.
- Develop control and compliance policies/frameworks, procedures, programs and manuals
- Ensure adherence to policies and procedures.
- Plan financial, regulatory, compliance or operational reviews/audits.
- Contribute, as appropriate, in the year-end financial audit with the external auditor.
- Coordinate investigations into suspected fraudulent practices across the organization and recommend the appropriate line of action.
- Conduct risk assessments and identify controls in place to mitigate identified risks. Link risk assessment activity to the development of a strong annual compliance work plan
- Manage work with risk, legal, compliance and other control-related activities.
- Analyze and conclude on effectiveness and efficiency of the control environment. Identify control gaps and opportunities for improvement. Works closely with other auditors and process owners to identify process improvement opportunities and effective internal controls.
- Ensure an appropriate level of communication is maintained on Internal Control matters to support the framework and ensure appropriate ownership and accountabilities from management and managers.
- Documents audit procedures and conclusions through the preparation of detailed and fully supported work-papers.
Education and Skills Required
- Graduate in Finance related field
- Up to 15 years working experience in an accounting/auditing role is required of which at least 5 should be in a listed company
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar position in a Manufacturing company
- Professional accounting qualification e.g. ACA, ACCA and familiarity on IAS/IFRS Standard
- CISA degree – a strong plus
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
Competency and Skills Required:
- Good knowledge of the regulatory environment
- Strong knowledge of risk management techniques, policy formulation and regulation
- Strong understanding of audit and investigation principles and practice
- Excellent problem analysis and solving skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Good report writing and presentation skills
- Ability to demonstrate a commitment to ethical standards and a high level of integrity
- The suitable candidate should be firm and consistent in approach, keeping corporate governance and compliance at the highest levels.
- Latest Recruitment at Emmastina International Limited
- Recent Job Openings at Le Treda
- Financial Advisor Job at Consolidated Hallmark Insurance
- Account Officer / Cashier Job at Hasky Consulting Limited
- Treasury and Accounts Manager Job at Catilas Resources Limited
- Financial Officer (NYSC) Recruitment at Kadick Integrated Limited
- Account Manager (Online Travel Agency) Recruitment
- Accountant Job at Social Elite360 Enterprise
- Chartered Accountant Job at Holy Trinity Hospital
- Finance Officer Job at Invent Alliance Limited