Internal Audit Manager Job at SW Global Limited
SW Global Limited - We are one of the largest Information Technology Company to emerge from West Africa with focus on solution delivery for Public and Private Sector Clients. Our market reach for our products have also powered enterprises in the USA, Ghana, Sierra Leon, Liberia, South Africa, Uganda and Sri Lanka.
Our Model provides Institutions with quick and easy access to mission- critical applications that removes the need for the direct total cost of ownership for business applications or expensive ICT infrastructure acquisitions. The turnkey solutions developed ensure cost effectiveness, enhanced operational efficiency and increased transparency.
Join our profound expert and dynamic team in Nigeria for the position below:
Job Position: Internal Audit Manager
Code: FAM 0002
Job Location: Abuja
- Ensures successful completion of assigned risk and Audit activities, inclusive of pro-planning and wrap-up activities.
- Apply risks and control concepts to scenarios encountered and identify any potential issues.
- Communicate identified issues to Legal & Compliance Department to ensure any potential concerns are addressed in a timely and effective manner.
- You will ensure adequate and effective Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) policy are maintained and that the business is in full compliance with all relevant laws, standards, and Internal Audit policies & procedures.
- The successful Candidate will work closely with the Legal & Compliance in identifying, defining various risk-related issues in attaining established compliance goals as required.
- Develop and execute annual Audit work plan and ensure its execution and compliance
- Review/analysis of KPAs and participation in regular control and governance forums.
- Coordinate all enterprise-wide risk management activities of the company and ensure it is of the highest quality
- Evaluate the adequacy of the company’s internal control framework in addressing risks and accomplishing the company’s goals and objective
- Constant review/analysis of the business and operational risks in order to proactively establish appropriate mitigating controls
- Investigate/report all frauds and related cases to the appropriate quarters
- Stay up to date with evolving regulatory and market events impacting the business operations.
- Report risk & compliance in an appropriate way to different levels within the business
- Corporate governance involving external risk reporting to stakeholders.
- Provide support, education and training to staff to build risk awareness within the organization.
- Manage relationships with relevant regulatory and oversight bodies.
- A Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years Internal Audit experience
- Professional certification in e.g., CIA, CISA, CFE, CRA, ICAN, CFA, ACCA, CIMA
- MBA or a Masters' in related discipline is required.
Skills & Proficiencies:
- Knowledge of financial and ICT systems, controls, policies and standards
- Ability to lead audits, manage projects and participate in audit and compliance assignments
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to present complex and sensitive issues the Board & Executive Management
- Proficiency in risk assessment, issue impact analysis and executive report preparation
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated, effective under pressure and willing to take risks
- Solid listening and ability to identify gaps in logic.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: Careers@swglobal.com Using Position Title and Code as the subject of their email application.
Note: SW Global is an equal opportunity employer. Factors Such as race, gender, tribe, religion and other non-performance or productivity related factors do not form part of our recruitment decisions
- Graduate Account Officer Job at E.A Jogax Investment Nigeria Limited
- Finance Officer Job at Smart Partners Consulting Limited
- Accountant Job at Diva Pads
- Financial Accountant Job at Asset & Resource Management Company (ARM)
- Accountant Job at a reputable company
- Corporate Finance Associate Job at Babban Gona
- Account Intern Recruitment at IO Furniture Limited
- Financial and Management Accountant Job at IO Furniture Limited
- Account Manager Job at IpNX Nigeria Limited
- Internal Communications Specialist Job at IpNX Nigeria Limited