Internal Control Manager
Willers Solutions Limited - Our client, a leading steel fabricator firm in the Oil & Gas Industry is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Position: Internal Control Manager
Job Location: Lagos
- To check and ensure total adherence to the company policy and procedures.
- Daily/regular review/check of posting done by Finance staff on a next day basis to facilitate early detection of errors.
- Conduct periodic stock taking. A monthly stock taking is recommended. The Individual will agree physical stock to the systems records and differences if any must be investigated and resolved.
- Continuous review of processes in order to ensure that inherent process gaps that could lead to error and fraud are closed out immediately once noticed.
- To check and ensure there are no wastages and leakages in admin and procurement transactions.
- Review of Bank charges on monthly basis in order to ensure early detection and to ensure that wrong charges are immediately reversed by banks.
- Fixed assets verifications.
- Review and ensure compliance to regulations and laws governing the sector
- To carry out investigation of abuses, error, fraud etc., recommend according to human resources sanction grid and report same directly to the CEO for immediate action.
- To check and ensure that all statutory deductions and taxes are remitted as and when due.
- To render weekly exceptions report with appropriate recommendations.
- Perform other functions as assigned by the DMD/MD
- A Min of Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in Accounting, Banking and Finance or any related discipline.
- Min of 35 Years of age with not less than 7 Years Post Qualification Experience in Internal Control Environment.
- Professional Certification is required. E.g ACA, ICAN e.t.c.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (MS Word Format) to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using “Internal Control Manager” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidate would be shortlisted.
- UBA Bank Graduate Interns Recruitment 2019
- RETAIL SALES EXECUTIVE
- Relationship Manager - PSG at First Bank of Nigeria
- Massive Teller Services Representative Recruitment at a Renowned Financial institution
- Relationship Manager - CBG at First Bank of Nigeria
- Graduate Officer, Reconciliation at Stanbic IBTC Bank
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment for Branch Control Officer
- Credit Officer Job at Kloverharris Limited
- Compliance Officer Job at Citibank Nigeria Limited
- Insurance Agent Sales Officer Job at Rimdinado International