Internal Security Officer Job at Hubmart Stores Limited
Hubmart Stores Limited is a retail shopping chain of Nigerian heritage, offering multi-format stores in various locations and positioned to offer customers world-class shopping experience as well as a vast range of products. Our unique value proposition lies in our excellent customer service as well as our superior capabilities in the fresh categories.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Internal Security Officer
Job Location: (Victoria Island and Lekki) Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for the security and safety of Customers; Staff; Building; Assets and Stock.
- Maintain safe and secure environment for customers and employees by patrolling and monitoring premises and personnel.
- Assist the management in enforcing staff discipline, rules and regulations
Safeguarding Customers, Staff, Building, Assets, Stock:
- Secure the premise by partaking regularly in patrol / in store walks as per bit postings / roaster and monitor surveillance equipment; inspect building/equipments, and access points; permitting entry.
- Spot check of the back store, registers & entry point for vendor / suppliers and other points of exit / entry.
- Continuous check of staff and movement of goods / stock from back store to in store
- Help maintain store shrinkage along with the relevant departments.
- Prevent losses and damages by reporting irregularities; inform violators of policy and procedures; restrain trespassers.
Compliance with company policies & procedures on Safety & security measures:
- Ensure all systems, process & checks are followed by staff and suppliers.
- Ensure Fire safety norms & standards are strictly adhering to.
- Actively involved in store opening & closing process.
- Monitor the performance of all security gadgets, camera, fire equips, safety equips, etc.
- Assist in capturing of all vital information through gadgets.
- Assist in reviewing the recordings.
- Assist in analysing information to resolve incidences.
- Ensure that parking decorum is maintained.
- Adherence to Car park management.
- Handle the issues relating to rift, fights, indiscipline, etc.
- Control traffic by directing drivers.
- Counter measures for bomb threat.
- Resolve vehicle damage, loss; theft, stealing.
- Clear traffic at store entrance & exit points.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job Title" as subject of the email.
- Nestle Nigeria Plc Recruitment for a Security Officer
- Female Graduate Security Guard Job at Royal Heritages
- Security Guard Job at Morris Royal Limited
- Security Guard Job at Ternary Security Limited
- Security Officer Job at ICS Outsourcing Limited
- Security Operative Job at Synergy Guards Nigeria Limited
- Security manager Job at Esporta Suites Hotel and Resorts Limited
- Nationwide Field & Tele Sales Agents Openings
- Security Officer Job at Gokada
- Safety & Security Officer Job at Voluntary Service Overseas (VSO)