Inventory Officer Job at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited, (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Inventory Officer
Job Location: Nigeria
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Resident
- Carry out Rotational inventory count of all material Plants as planned by the Stock & Material Analyst and flags any discrepancy discovered during the process.
- Track inventory reconciliation worksheet in liaison with the warehouse team.
- Ensures that all stocks items are safely and efficiently stored in the warehouse using the correct SAP material number and in accordance with established procedures.
- Participates in the annual Auditors / Partners audit review process and ensure that the specified range of stock is counted.
- Assists with any stock checks that are carried out annually for the purposes of internal and external auditors, like Finance and NNPC; and at each movement on an internal basis for specific items only.
- Participate in the warehouse housekeeping
- Previous years of experience in similar role.
- Stock Controller Job at Genesis Deluxe Cinema
- Nestle Nigeria Plc Recruitment for a Raw & Packaging Material Requirement Planner
- Procurement / Store Officer Job at Adold Engineering Company Limited
- Supply Chain Manager Job at International Rescue Committee
- Storekeeper Job at Mozyk Ventures Limited
- Store / Operations Officer Job at Sauce Factory
- Supply Chain Officer Job at JUBOB Keystone Engineering Nigeria Limited
- Warehouse Officer Job at A leading Manufacturing company
- Retail Store Manager Job at Aureole Consulting
- Experienced Female Store Keeper Job at Janchine Nigeria Limited